Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda continues to stomp Zoro and highlight Kid, first he make him block an attack from Big mom that Zoro escaped then;

Broken bones Zoro: ''no no I don't believe Luffy lost'' :vistalaugh:

Kid: ''You think I care about that fool'' :kidsmile:

Can you even read? Some zoro fanboys thinks its funny, do these people even realize what they are reading? :vistalaugh: Zoro is Luffy's bitch, he can't even believe Luffy lost, but a fan of this guy thinks he can make fun of Luffy, Zoro is even worse than Luffy for being a bitch of a guy that lost like that, its truly pathetic to think Zoro fans believe they can laugh at Luffy.

If you are fan of a character who isn't Luffy's bitch (such as Kid) then you can laugh at that. :steef:
Are you living in a parallel universe? Holy shit we have an Alien in this forum from the planet headcanon and they can’t read because of the tears in their eyes. Call the FBI
:usoprice:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I see Onigashima falling on the capital as an allegory to the atomic bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Make no mistake our MC will come back one last time. I can imagine Luffy doing something crazy like trying to stop the island from falling to save as many citizens as possible... in vain.

The next interlude is also the perfect opportunity to set up new allies such as the Luffy's alliance, Smokey and the Sword nerd, the remaining WB pirates, and Hancock.
Damn, I never even consider the atomic bomb allegory, that's a crazy notion right there.

G

Gorosei Informer

I see Onigashima falling on the capital as an allegory to the atomic bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Make no mistake our MC will come back one last time. I can imagine Luffy doing something crazy like trying to stop the island from falling to save as many citizens as possible... in vain.

The next interlude is also the perfect opportunity to set up new allies such as the Luffy's alliance, Smokey and the Sword nerd, the remaining WB pirates, and Hancock.
Completely agree, I've been expecting Oda to allude to the Hiroshima and Nagasaki incidents in his own unique way. Onigashima falling would make the perfect metaphor.

Also is this a disturbing coincidence or more Goda influences/inspirations at work?

:jinbewat::zorothink:

so it seems that ceasar helped chopper not out of kindness but scientific arrogance, he just had to insult chopper more than that.

as usual nothing of importance had been revealed, just a teaser until the end of the arc :seriously:

women continue to be useless in one piece, in this case a man that define himself as woman :kriwhat:

kin'emon took the nastiest hit so far :josad:

fuck perospero, i believed in that peace of trash, all ranged fighter are cowards

Damn, I never even consider the atomic bomb allegory, that's a crazy notion right there.
Its something that is prevalent in their history, culture, and even Dragon Ball.

The Sayians are like the equivalent of the Japanese when they were out to conquer Asia and the world before and during WW2.
Frieza literally dropped the bomb on them as a form of Karma punishment.

Completely agree, I've been expecting Oda to allude to the Hiroshima and Nagasaki incidents in his own unique way. Onigashima falling would make the perfect metaphor.

Also is this a disturbing coincidence or more Goda influences/inspirations at work?

:jinbewat::zorothink:

G

Gorosei Informer

Its something that is prevalent in their history, culture, and even Dragon Ball.

The Sayians are like the equivalent of the Japanese when they were out to conquer Asia and the world before and during WW2.
Frieza literally dropped the bomb on them as a form of Karma punishment.
Oh wow that makes a lot of sense too! Talk about allegories/metaphors! I never thought of Dragonball like that, that's just blown my mind!

I know other series like Bleach and Naruto have drawn inspiration from Japanese history too but wow....

:nicagesmile: :goyea::finally:
Post automatically merged:

Blue Flames Sanji and Raid Suit's new design confirmed
Oh wow that art is fantastic! The blue flames look so good on Sanji there! Although I'd prefer pure blue as opposed to purple there (Im guessing the red flames mixing with blue ofc) and Sanji looks great there in general too!

Luffy and Zoro look great too as well and that art is brilliant overall, the style, presentation and such!

This makes me think of that apparently spoiler leak about Sanji and Marco too?

:zorothink::sanmoji::phoenixmarco:

Status
Not open for further replies.