Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any reading comprehension my guy? Momo represents leader of the opposing force of samurai with luffy.........killing him will the make the alliance hopeless...........why would kaido be scared of momonosuke lol
Aint no one going to lose hope for a kid, alliance?

What alliance?
Let me break it down for you:

Strawhats contribution: 50%
Law's contribution: 20%
Kid's contribution: 10%
Minks: 10% (fought against Jack, they did more than samurais)
Samurais: 10% (they didnt take down a single opponent).

So, you are implying that, killing a kid will break their hopes (hopes of Samurais), those members of alliance who contributed lesser to the war as compared to others?

You are too invested into writer's narration, think about things objectively, you will find out.
If this implies that I dont have reading comprehension, hell yeah, I dont have it then.

Aint no one going to lose hope for a kid, alliance?

What alliance?
Let me break it down for you:

Strawhats contribution: 50%
Law's contribution: 20%
Kid's contribution: 10%
Minks: 10% (fought against Jack, they did more than samurais)
Samurais: 10% (they didnt take down a single opponent).

So, you are implying that, killing a kid will break their hopes (hopes of Samurais), those members of alliance who contributed lesser to the war as compared to others?

You are too invested into writer's narration, think about things objectively, you will find out.
If this implies that I dont have reading comprehension, hell yeah, I dont have it then.
No..........samurais still contribute and are source of major fodder reinforcement..........besides where did kaido showed "fear" of momonosuke?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well. Old Rusty Ray is low top tier and I think that current Luffy is stronger than him, given he has FS, internal destruction and Barrierhaki and incomplete CoC reinforcement. Coupled with prime stamina and G4.
  1. We don't know exactly how strong Old Rusty Ray is.
  2. I don't rate characters by how many powerups/techniques they have, but by their stats and combat performance.

That said, I think I'll go with Low Top Tier [+] for Chapter 1010 Luffy. Kaido did seem to be decently roughed up by Luffy.

No..........samurais still contribute and are source of major fodder reinforcement..........besides where did kaido showed "fear" of momonosuke?
Lol, those fodder who can be knocked down with a single busrt of CoC by Luffy. Wake up brah,

No fear? Then why he did not go to take down Kinemon he is commander of alliance?
He is responsible for leading the samurais, Kanjuro knew that, Orochi knew that, Kaido knew that, but he did not go after Kinemon.

But he preffered to go after a kid?
What a loser.

Lol, those fodder who can be knocked down with a single busrt of CoC by Luffy. Wake up brah,

No fear? Then why he did not go to take down Kinemon he is commander of alliance?
He is responsible for leading the samurais, Kanjuro knew that, Orochi knew that, Kaido knew that, but he did not go after Kinemon.

But he preffered to go after a kid?
What a loser.
Bruh when did anyone from kaido's side used coc? LOL when did luffy used coc on beast pirate fodders :suresure::suresure:

So what has that to do with "fear" ..............Do you know what the word fear means lmfao..............

Bruh when did anyone from kaido's side used coc? LOL when did luffy used coc on beast pirate fodders :suresure::suresure:

So what has that to do with "fear" ..............Do you know what the word fear is lmfao..............
Yes, fear is when you are afraid of letting someone live. And when you think that letting someone live can lead to your demise. So, why he is going to kill momo, for fun? Lol

And more importantly, you said Samurais are taking care of fodder. So, yeah, fodder taking care of fodder, their contribution to this war is minimal.
Talk to me about Momo's importance when Denjiro beats Sasaki, when Inu beats Jack, and when Neko beats Perospero.

"Break their wills by killing Momo" lol.
Luffy's defeat had more impact on alliance than Momo's killing will ever have on alliance.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I think he wants to end it on the alliance's total explicit defeat.

I am loving that Oda is going full Infinity War to end this act. Fans online seem to be raving about that decision.

There were red flags everywhere that this was not gonna go well.
Yeah once everyone is completely decimated, I could see him ending the act. I think Oda's story telling is at it's best, when he usurps everyone's expectations.

As always, we'll have to play the waiting game

Yes, fear is when you are afraid of letting someone live. And when you think that letting someone live can lead to your demise. So, why he is going to kill momo, for fun? Lol

And more importantly, you said Samurais are taking care of fodder. So, yeah, fodder taking care of fodder, their contribution to this war is minimal.
Talk to me about Momo's importance when Denjiro beats Sasaki, when Inu beats Jack, and when Neko beats Perospero.

"Break their wills by killing Momo" lol.
Luffy's defeat had more impact on alliance than Momo's killing will ever have on alliance.
Yeah you don't know what the word fear is........at best momo is a threat to his kingdom as he can become shogun..........kaido fearing momonosuke is dumb as hell........:suresure::suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido face looks bloody as Hell!!

So Luffy overpowered him clearly. Luffy has no changes since we saw him last time.

next time Luffys gonna kick his ass :goyea:

damn Luffy didn’t even use gear 4 yet and still overpowered Kaido
????????????????????????????????????????
LMAO, imagine having his fighting style and technique insulted and thinking that he still owned KAIDO.
hahahaha ...

Yeah you don't know what the word fear is........at best momo is a threat to his kingdom as he can become shogun..........kaido fearing momonosuke is dumb as hell........:suresure::suresure:
You are contradicting yourself. He is afraid that Momo will become the shogun, you said it.
I dont know what other definition of fear you have, I need to look at that first. Well as your replies have been, I might have to diagree with that as well. Because you are hell bent on proving that Kaido is the best, he is fearless and can do anything. End of argument. I dont argue with fan boys.

You are contradicting yourself. He is afraid that Momo will become the shogun, you said it.
I dont know what other definition of fear you have, I need to look at that first. Well as your replies have been, I might have to diagree with that as well. Because you are hell bent on proving that Kaido is the best, he is fearless and can do anything. End of argument. I dont argue with fan boys.
There you answered it yourself...........kaido is not afraid/fears momonosuke himself but he seems him as a threat to his thrown as he is a kozuki......

Status
Not open for further replies.