Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At no point were those things ever implied to be literal.

And I could counter that the main theme of One Piece is "freedom", and that literal destiny flies in the face of that.
This is still the case, some in the fandom keep bringing up literal reincarnation and pre written fate when there's no such thing. One Piece is all about inherited will and carrying or sharing the legacy or dreams of others, chapters 1, 100 and 1000 are very intentional landmarks and all point to Luffy and the series as the journey of someone that inherits will and isn't about literal reincarnation, the only reason we know Luffy is likely to succeed is because we are reading his journey.

Even when pieces are in place destiny isn't set in stone since there's already been a Joy Boy with a grand journey and who had managed to team up with Poseidon on his time and is still known to have failed on his mission so even now with Shirahoshi inheriting the ability of Poseidon and people like Roger betting on the next gen there's no guarantee there will be a success besides being aware we are reading a manga.

G

Gorosei Informer

We hated so much on Naruto for the reincarnation/destiny shit.

One Piece is about to have the same nonsense with Joyboy.
I've joked Luffy might be reincarnation of Roger but maybe he is Joyboy's reincarnation? Pirate Jesus incoming maybe Usopp the reincarnation of Noland etc? I really don't want these to happen though. Let them inherit their wills but not be those actual people instead ofc, just similar to them at least.

I was really scared One Piece is gonna pull these same of stunts, it's bad enough with Imu's sudden reveal with no foreshadowing and the similarities to Naruto's Kaguya's appearance and role. I really want Blackbeard and Akainu to be the final villains, maybe the Gorosei will go down before they do somehow, but I don't want Imu to be the final villain (or even God forbid a resurrected/still alive/reincarnated as Blackbeard Xebec) unless they're written very well, which I doubt they will be at this point.

I am curious to why Imu has such dramatically similar eyes to Mihawk and why we still know so little on Mihawk might tie into this too.

In a way I find it a blessing, we still know so little about Zoro's lineage, family, backstory and such but I'm sure we're due to find out this arc sooner or later ofc. Either now or never? I can understand why people just want Zoro to be a "normal guy" but I seriously doubt he is, he's gonna have some kind of "epic legacy" in the same way I genuinely believe Nami and Usopp will turn out to have and that Luffy has so far and probably will have more too.
:zorothink::mihugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

KAIDO IS BUILT DIFFERENT

YOU CANNOT STOP THIS MOOOOOONSTER
Post automatically merged:

Lmao Jay said KAIDO BEZOS

:suresure:HE JUST KEEP PACKING UP THESE KIDS
It really makes me wonder how Kaido was captured so many times and took so many losses. I guess it's because of those and Oden's last words to him that he should get stronger too, that he's become so strong in the first place? Not to mention looking up to people like Xebec, Roger, Whitebeard etc...

Kaido is really living up to the hype I had for him, I'm glad for that. I never would have expected him to even make Onigashima fly like this and then still be fighting so easily and powerfully whilst doing so! Him and Whitebeard have the best feats so far!

It makes me hopeful to see what the Admirals can do when they do get/decide to go all out too!

I've joked Luffy might be reincarnation of Roger but maybe he is Joyboy's reincarnation? Pirate Jesus incoming maybe Usopp the reincarnation of Noland etc? I really don't want these to happen though. Let them inherit their wills but not be those actual people instead ofc, just similar to them at least.

I was really scared One Piece is gonna pull these same of stunts, it's bad enough with Imu's sudden reveal with no foreshadowing and the similarities to Naruto's Kaguya's appearance and role. I really want Blackbeard and Akainu to be the final villains, maybe the Gorosei will go down before they do somehow, but I don't want Imu to be the final villain (or even God forbid a resurrected/still alive/reincarnated as Blackbeard Xebec) unless they're written very well, which I doubt they will be at this point.

I am curious to why Imu has such dramatically similar eyes to Mihawk and why we still know so little on Mihawk might tie into this too.

In a way I find it a blessing, we still know so little about Zoro's lineage, family, backstory and such but I'm sure we're due to find out this arc sooner or later ofc. Either now or never? I can understand why people just want Zoro to be a "normal guy" but I seriously doubt he is, he's gonna have some kind of "epic legacy" in the same way I genuinely believe Nami and Usopp will turn out to have and that Luffy has so far and probably will have more too.
:zorothink::mihugh:
Luffy is the reincarnation of Joy Boy
Zoro is the reincarnation of Ryuma
Usopp is the reincarnation of Noland (poor Noland)
Sanji is the reincarnation of the first Okamaqueen. She was known as the “fire bird “

Omg Vegapunks leaks are true
:steef::myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy is the reincarnation of Joy Boy
Zoro is the reincarnation of Ryuma
Usopp is the reincarnation of Noland (poor Noland)
Sanji is the reincarnation of the first Okamaqueen. She was known as the “fire bird “

Omg Vegapunks leaks are true
:steef::myman:
Lmfao bruh, I had no idea who to pick for Sanji, I did think of Sora from the WG/Marines comic propaganda or whatever but that was it. Maybe some legendary chef we haven't heard of yet, from Elbaf or something? There was this giant in a filler episode who cooked, not sure if he was really good at it or not, but Zeff gives me a heavy Norse/viking vibe with his design too funnily enough.

Okama Queen called Fire Bird though lmfao, I can't! That's so ridiculous but Oda might actually do that if he's given the idea, knowing him!

:nicagesmile::vistalaugh::rolaugh::lawsigh:

I really want to know why his mother was called Sora though, that can't be coincidence?

*edit*
I found the name of that giant chef, it's Panz Fry! (Frying pan lol) And he was a master of Volcanic Cooking? Thats so badass, creative and unique! I remember his daughter Lily who I quited liked, a giantess who could shrink herself with her DF? Mini mini no mi or something?
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Panz_Fry

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Once again, N1ggas going nuts on the spoilers discussion and calling the chapter trash because of one liner and then the chapter come out way better than expected. Crazy lol.:kobeha:

Anyway, back to my chapter analysis.

Law have a tiger on the back because Law's animal theme is tiger. Cool. But then "Hunter" part on his shirt is what's very interesting........:bamathink:

Luffy losing to Kaido is expected.
And then Joyboy comparison is cool I guess. As long as it's not another Naruto then I'm cool.

And Momo's definitely hearing Pedro's voice.......

RIP Marco and King have higher bounties than Luffy.:akasalt::akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:

RIP to the motherfuckers that said, "Chopper is destroying Queen, Chopper > Sanji, Chopper is Monster Trio, etc."

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Inu is next.:chirstsad:

Kin finishing off Kanjuro like I expected.

Kidd vs Big Mom.:kidsmile::kidsmile:

Bruh, if this was Seinen then Kin will get Kanmei treatment.

Don't worry, it will happens, as long as her body's still there for Zoro.:datas:

Lmao, add Marco and Chopper on top and it will be perfect.:milaugh:

Boi, just wait for Sanji saves Marco and Chopper and fight King and Queen.:datas:
The only chapter analysis I look forward to every week :kata:

Lmfao bruh, I had no idea who to pick for Sanji, I did think of Sora from the WG/Marines comic propaganda or whatever but that was it. Maybe some legendary chef we haven't heard of yet, from Elbaf or something? There was this giant in a filler episode who cooked, not sure if he was really good at it or not, but Zeff gives me a heavy Norse/viking vibe with his design too funnily enough.

Okama Queen called Fire Bird though lmfao, I can't! That's so ridiculous but Oda might actually do that if he's given the idea, knowing him!

I really want to know why his mother was called Sora though, that can't be coincidence?

*edit*
I found the name of that giant chef, it's Panz Fry! (Frying pan lol) And he was a master of Volcanic Cooking? Thats so badass, creative and unique! I remember his daughter Lily who I quited liked, a giantess who could shrink herself with her DF? Mini mini no mi or something?
Probably whoever it was who ruled the germa empire when it conquered the whole north blue all those years ago

*edit*
I will send Oda a letter with my idea of Okama Queen Firebird. I just need to learn Japanese
:madmonk::sanmoji:

Once again, N1ggas going nuts on the spoilers discussion and calling the chapter trash because of one liner and then the chapter come out way better than expected. Crazy lol.:kobeha:

Anyway, back to my chapter analysis.

Law have a tiger on the back because Law's animal theme is tiger. Cool. But then "Hunter" part on his shirt is what's very interesting........:bamathink:

Luffy losing to Kaido is expected.
And then Joyboy comparison is cool I guess. As long as it's not another Naruto then I'm cool.

And Momo's definitely hearing Pedro's voice.......

RIP Marco and King have higher bounties than Luffy.:akasalt::akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:

RIP to the motherfuckers that said, "Chopper is destroying Queen, Chopper > Sanji, Chopper is Monster Trio, etc."

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Inu is next.:chirstsad:

Kin finishing off Kanjuro like I expected.

Kidd vs Big Mom.:kidsmile::kidsmile:

Bruh, if this was Seinen then Kin will get Kanmei treatment.

Don't worry, it will happens, as long as her body's still there for Zoro.:datas:

Lmao, add Marco and Chopper on top and it will be perfect.:milaugh:

Boi, just wait for Sanji saves Marco and Chopper and fight King and Queen.:datas:
It’s like queen was talking to everyone who was downplaying him from spoilers, “Arent you supposed to be winning :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I think Sora is the hero who rescued the North Blue from Germas tyranny. Sanjis mother is the descendent of the hero Sora and has the same name
I lowkey do want to know more about the end of the germa empire and Sora specifically.

For the meme because I lowkey think it’s funny joke even if I’m a Sanji fan, Sanji could be the reincarnation of Soras Seagull
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.