General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
No way, this has to be fake

I don't believe you
its true tho
Tbf, shame on AL as well for bad role distribution.
yeah just blame the gun and not the killer
Don't waste your time, they're shameless people.
says the biggest sly
Drago and AL have been playing longer than any of us.
most of you
My second game hosted by @novaselinenever and @Dragomir was awesome, I have a great team as a Scum. Me, Usopp, @Lindltaylor, @RayanOO, @Typo and @Missy. We did a lot of chaos in the game and it was really fun :catblush:
so I don't exist huh :josad::josad:

D

Dragomir

The Seven Deadly Sins

roles

mechanics
1 meliodas = odd night vig even night counterist
2 liz = role blocker
3 ban = JOAT hidden loved one
4 merlin = bus driver. 2 shots iron doctor
5 hawk = absorber
6 king baltra = even night explorer
7 escanor = even night vig hidden semi unstoppable
8 dreyfus = backup role blocker. hidden miller
9 hendeickson = miller cop
10 mama hawk = BG
11 griamore = backup BG
12 veronica = 2 shot noble
13 elaine = odd night cop even night doctor hidden lover

maffa
1 estarossa = odd night 2ns hitman even night role blocker. hidden iron
2 fraudrin = odd night doctor even night possessor
3 derieri = hitman hidden semi unstoppable
4 galand = bus driver
5 melascula = backup hitman hidden ghost

indies
1 zaratras = giver
2 matrona = survivor 2 shots bulletproof

hidden mechanics
1 meliodas can't die, every time he gets killed/lynched he''ll be out of the game for 1 cycle
2 if that happens twice he'll turn into a savage who'll need to kill all except liz or elizabeth
3 if liz dies meliodas will be insane for 2 cycles and kill anyone who visits him or his target
4 after 2 cycles liz will be reincarnated as elizabeth = doctor
5 escanor's kill becomes unstoppable every 4th night
6 if dreyfus and fraudrin targets hendrickson dreyfus will become mafia BG
7 fraudrin can't harm or posses the same target as griamore's
8 if elaine dies ban will become VT
9 only meliofas and eescanor can kill estarossa
10 no one can kill or harm estarossa's target
11 if someone lies while quoting galand''s post they'll turn into stone and will remain stone untill healed or killed
12 if hawk dies he can come back to life after 3 cycles for once
13 derieri's kill becomes unstoppable after every 2 kills done by her
The roles aren't showing for me except for one.
welcome

you're Meliodas a member of town you win when all threats to town have been eliminated

Odd night Vigilante
every odd night you can choose to kill someone

Even night Counterist

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yea I am not sure if it was that one or other ones but we got close to 50 players once xD

My poor co-host had to read every post in the game because we had special words, a list of good and bad, and they had bp prizes or in game prizes connected with them, along with a question they could answer at the end of the phase that had in game or out game prize, in game, included a single kill immunity, or not being able to role block double actions ect. The game was insane tbh lol.
lmao i thought u meant like in actual irl with all the players in one room lol

that wud be hella hard to manage lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
My first game was hosted by @Flower and @krogothwolf
I became town and @Light D Lamperouge controlled me on D1, until now I always wanted to kill him in every game because of that.

My second game hosted by @novaselinenever and @Dragomir was awesome, I have a great team as a Scum. Me, Usopp, @Lindltaylor, @RayanOO, @Typo and @Missy. We did a lot of chaos in the game and it was really fun :catblush:
you gave town lara ptsd lol
immortal, could take abilities from dead players, and throw bombs everywhere lmao

ya im usopp lol, this my old name

Emil

Certified Memelord
you lost to flower on that game
Flower soloed.
flower rage quitted tho lmao
was alibaba taking over, like near taking over L

i see you made a bam role to honor that game. did u read ToG?

I was a role blocker the first time I played, I remember role blocking Midnight like two times for some reason.

@Ekkologix remember that?
yea that was a turbo game

your first real game was the light DBZ game hosted by fuji where u were mafia with me gambit and midnight lol

u played pretty well lmao

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
flower rage quitted tho lmao
was alibaba taking over, like near taking over L

i see you made a bam role to honor that game. did u read ToG?

yea that was a turbo game

your first real game was the light DBZ game hosted by fuji where u were mafia with me gambit and midnight lol

u played pretty well lmao
I remember that DBZ one. Wasn't I Zarbon?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Getting N1'ed because Mafia or scum in general fear your ability at the game must be one of the most satisfying events that can occur (in my personal vision of course). A burst of energy, power and toughness.
no lol
id rather night 1 easy kills that dont seem to be protected nor watched, yet decently town read by lots of players.

no lol
id rather night 1 easy kills that dont seem to be protected nor watched, yet decently town read by lots of players.
Oh I was mentioning from a subjective point of view if I was N1'ed out of players being particularly wary of my playstyle had I also been a good choice for removal mechanically, or not. That would make me feel powerful at the game to be labeled as so important, expecially in the latter case. Nevertheless, also sorrowful for being unable to keep up with the game haha.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh I was mentioning from a subjective point of view if I was N1'ed out of players being particularly wary of my playstyle had I also been a good choice for removal mechanically, or not. That would make me feel powerful at the game to be labeled as so important, expecially in the latter case. Nevertheless, also sorrowful for being unable to keep up with the game haha.
ah i guess lol

staying alive more fun lol

I feel ancient talking about mafia, i played mafia before OJ was a thing or even known. Mafia otherwise that was called Adavanced/Regular Mafia use to be played on a forum "Otaku Central" and "Manga;Gate". I played a few games towards the tail end playing under some troll players and some serious veterans of that type of mafia game. One being the one who invented the type of mafia being "iStark". I even had a full game prepared though it was a cluster fuck of passives and shit. But yeah my first game playing and hosting was long before even most even joined OJ.

Traditional Mafia, my first run in with this type was back on NF/OPB and i got heckled by Ratchet on OPB and on NF i was little lost and confused. After Ratchet's heckling and some sleep i found out i got lynched lol. Though i never saw as much text just for a few replies.

ToS, my first game was just some practice on some forum that i don't remember and then second one was when @Zem hosted a game. Though it was a few years between the two games.

Assassin Games; i really was interested in playing and the host went awol as the sign ups thread opened lol

Though likely 6 years now i have been an inactive player/host that comes and goes. So there goes anyone thinking they know my style of playing
:milaugh: