Questions & Mysteries What Verse/World Would You Live In?

Where would you like to live?

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Any slice if life anime, don't wanna risk living in a world full of killers and monsters.

What if you end up as a simple citizen?
Dragon Ball easily and for one main reason.

This is one verse where death is a mild inconvenience at worst.

You don't want to die? Off to hunt the titular plot McGuffin for immortality.

You didn't want to die? If your friends are capable of collecting the aforementioned McGuffin then that's fine, you'll be back before you know it.

You are dead for good? Luckily for you, Dragon Ball has one of the cosiest afterlives in all of fiction. As long as you were not a despicable, vile, outright evil arse hole then you get to heaven where you can chill for all eternity.

Technically your soul could get destroyed in the afterlife but the chances of that are miniscule. Zeno the Omni King is chill and Kid Buu (the only intruder the afterlife ever had) is dead and reincarnated into a good guy. Besides, the afterlife is protected by a collection of the strongest mortals to have ever existed. The place seems pretty safe.

This was the biggest reason why I could never take Dragon Ball seriously as a story due to how ridiculously low stakes everything was in a verse where death is a mild inconvenience and consequences can be wished away but hey, it makes for a nice place to live. Lol.
Nan one Lmaoooo, you have an over 90% chance of dying in any verse lol. I’m good
Lmao, you guys really ain't trying to take any risks here.
Can we assume that we're as powerful as we want to be? There are some verses that are really crappy if you're not someone at the top of the food chain or with very high potential.

If I could enter as an Irregular, I'd like to be in the Tower of God verse. It would be a pretty fun adventure climbing up.

My main waifu is also from it.
No, you won't get to start out super strong right off the bat but you can become a top-tier in whatever verse you choose if that's your goal.

Any verse with hot girls in it are NASA for me.:goyea:

OT: OP, Naruto, HxH, MHA, BC, Jojo are safe and fun to live in. If you want to live in fear then AOT, RoR, Kingdom, Bleach, KnY, OPM, DB, ToG is for you.:pagemoji:

Bih hell naw Lmaoooo. You seen what Pein did to tha Hidden Leaf? ***** was jus minding they business, taking a shit, drinking a glass of water. Split second later......whole village gets erased and you now a floating eye booger spinning round in tha dark

Yea I’m good
It they fault they couldnt sense him like gaara did deidara when he enter the sand quietly and still got caught

Bih hell naw Lmaoooo. You seen what Pein did to tha Hidden Leaf? ***** was jus minding they business, taking a shit, drinking a glass of water. Split second later......whole village gets erased and you now a floating eye booger spinning round in tha dark

Yea I’m good
I am more concerned for the suicidal sassenachs that want to live in the Bleach verse. The Bleach verse is feckin horrifying. Lol.
In my opinion, the danger of a verse comes from the worst possible fate that can possibly happen to the average person.

From what I know of OPM, the worst thing that usually happens is a quick death.

In Berserk, a quick death would be a positive outcome. Lol.

Besides, if it ain’t Berserk then the most dangerous verse out of this list would be Bleach.

In Bleach, the majority of humans can literally not do a single thing to protect themselves from the Hollows of Bleach.

Hollows live on a separate plane of existence to humans. Despite that, they can physically damage and kill you but you cannot even interact with them, let alone protect yourself from them. The weakest Hollow can easily kill the strongest non-spiritual human.

Are spiritual powers something one can obtain or earn? Nah, you have to be born with that jazz, so tough luck if you ain’t.

You think the shit in OPM is random? At least the average person knows of the dangers of the OPM world. Barely any humans even know of the threat of Hollows. People who you thought passed away peacefully actually got consumed by the Hollows of their loved ones.

If all that is not bad enough, getting attacked by a Hollow means you inevitably become one. You become a monster that is subjected to an unending hunger that causes you to completely lose your humanity and become a mindless, soul consuming abomination that is not even capable of showing mercy to your own loved ones.

The main reason I put Berserk above Bleach is simply because there are actually ways to escape from the worst torments of Bleach.

None of them are pleasant ways (a Shinigami puts you down like a rabid animal, another Hollow consumes and absorbs your soul or a Quincy flat out destroys your soul altogether) but there are at least ways out, unlike in Berserk where you are eternally fucked.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
😂 fun isn't the term I would use to describe a world where two fighters casually use the crowd as meat shields during a paid public event and no one bats an eye.

The HxH verse is like the jungle, survival of the fittest, it's as primitive as it gets for a series held in modern society.

There is danger at every living corner in the HxH verse, you are always at the mercy of someone or something stronger than you, and I didn't even mention the dark continent which makes up majority of the map.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No, you won't get to start out super strong right off the bat but you can become a top-tier in whatever verse you choose if that's your goal.
Nah, I wasn't asking to be super strong off the bat. In Tower of God you need to be an Irregular, (someone that controls their own fate/is destined for greatness) to be able to become a top tier or affect meaningful change in the Tower.

The Regulars simply can never no matter how hard they try reach the heights of the full fledged Irregulars.

Being an irregular gives you high innate potential and a high growth rate. Unlike the Regulars, you have an unlimited ceiling.

Think of it as a game where some people are capped at level 1,000 and some people have no level cap but also gather XP 10x+ faster than average. Something like that is the difference between the Regulars and Irregulars.

Stretching the analogy further, some of the people without the level cap have gone as high as level 5,000.

Anyway, if I can get in as an Irregular, the Tower is an exciting place to explore. I wouldn't be able to compete with the Top Tiers for perhaps a century or few, but the mere fact that I'm one of those without the level caps grants me leverage and makes me valuable enough to do interesting things.

Record of Ragnarok is the best
It's our own world with just the problem of the gods deciding to wipe you out or let you live another 1000 years
If the 13 fighters win which they will you have nothing to worry about for another 1000 years
Mha, bleach, Opm, Jujutsu kaisen, CSM, HxH etc all have the problem of villains and ghosts randomly trying to kill you even if it's a modern world
Anything that isn't modern like kingdom can fuck off

Last edited:
Anything that isn't modern like kingdom can fuck off
But then you will never know the joys of living in a time before toilet paper..... :jay-he:
They're all pretty terrible places to live at :emohiyo:

Gun to my head, I'd probably say Bleach or One Punch Man, they seem relatively safe (for commoners).
What part of soul consuming abominations that the average bloke cannot even interact with, let alone defend against, is relatively safe? :emohiyo:

Opm and Mha just show you Japan
Idk maybe other countries are safer and it wouldn't be a bad place to live
I said relatively, hopefully I never encounter a Hollow in this scenario…
In other world you just die
It's a lot better that what you get in bleach
You can be eaten by a hollow and become a monster for eternity or maybe go to soul society where you will be poor and will have to live in ancient japan again for eternity