Questions & Mysteries What Verse/World Would You Live In?

Where would you like to live?

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
One Punch Man, they seem relatively safe (for commoners).
erm gurl what :usoprice:

Have you seen the first panel of Chapter 1 of OPM? 🀣:

OPM is like, you're just minding your own business and bam, this sea king shows up to take over your world
you call for an S class hero to show up but nah, only this guy riding a bike is around
it takes 2 S-class heroes, a vigilante ninja, a bunch of fodder normie heroes then finally a bald guy to save the day

......and this is a villain that appeared in the first 20 chapters

D

Dragomir

OPM is like, you're just minding your own business and bam, this sea king shows up to take over your world
you call for an S class hero to show up but nah, only this guy riding a bike is around
it takes 2 S-class heroes, a vigilante ninja, a bunch of fodder normie heroes then finally a bald guy to save the day

Lmao, that's facts. I think OPM verse has probably the highest death rate out of any anime.

This topic often crossed my mind when I was a child, and my answer is always Pokemon.

Just living the daily normal life like those in slice of life mangas, except there are cool pets for bonus.
Catch more wild pokemons in the forest or in the river, grow them until they evolve. I would like to have a Charlizard and fly on his back across the village.

@TheAncientCenturion Digimon world is far less safe. The enemies there are more active in destroying the world, while many many NPCs in Pokemon can enjoy their casual daily life.
Also the fact that Digimons easily die in battle and people normally can only keep 1 digimon, while iirc there is very seldom (or none at all) scene with pokemon death.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
This topic often crossed my mind when I was a child, and my answer is always Pokemon.

Just living the daily normal life like those in slice of life mangas, except there are cool pets for bonus.
Catch more wild pokemons in the forest or in the river, grow them until they evolve. I would like to have a Charlizard and fly on his back across the village.

@TheAncientCenturion Digimon world is far less safe. The enemies there are more active in destroying the world, while many many NPCs in Pokemon can enjoy their casual daily life.
Also the fact that Digimons easily die in battle and people normally can only keep 1 digimon, while iirc there is very seldom (or none at all) scene with pokemon death.
The Pokemon anime seems great, but some of the Pokedex entries are pretty fucked up.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
They're all pretty terrible places to live at :emohiyo:

Gun to my head, I'd probably say Bleach or One Punch Man, they seem relatively safe (for commoners).
One punch man is one of the most dangerous verse for normal civilians. So many monsters come just to kill you without purposes, anytime, anyday.

I’ll choose MHA world or One piece. At least in MHA you’re 80% sure to have some sort of superpowers. And so many good places in OP even for fooders.

Last edited:
πŸ˜‚ fun isn't the term I would use to describe a world where two fighters casually use the crowd as meat shields during a paid public event and no one bats an eye.

The HxH verse is like the jungle, survival of the fittest, it's as primitive as it gets for a series held in modern society.

There is danger at every living corner in the HxH verse, you are always at the mercy of someone or something stronger than you, and I didn't even mention the dark continent which makes up majority of the map.
Well if you train hard and are really powerful you can still enjoy the verse like ging so :kayneshrug:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I loved being a schooler and extensively miss those golden times, so being an MHA character would feel special for that point alone. But I also love comicbooks, hence turning into a hero would feel as a very entrancing experience.

I said relatively… I don’t think any of them are safe :josad: