Questions & Mysteries What Verse/World Would You Live In?

Where would you like to live?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you could choose an anime world to live in, where would you choose and why? You don't have to pick just one either.

I would pick the Hunter x Hunter verse. I find Nen to be an amazing power system and would absolutely love to learn it. Becoming a Hunter also sounds like a very cool job to me. In addition to that, joining the Phantom Troupe would definitely be something I'd like to do.

Another verse I would like to live in would Naruto. Being an S-Rank level Ninja just sounds so cool. I would like to create my own unique technique that allows me to stand out and be powerful, rather than say being an Uchiha and having the sharingan.

A third verse for me would be One Piece. This one is mainly for the adventure. The OP world is extremely vast and traversing across it as a marine, pirate, revolutionary, anything really, sounds totally awesome. Furthermore, rising through the ranks in the Navy to become an Admiral, or rising high in prestige and bounty becoming a top-tier pirate would be a great ambition to have. Haki and devil fruits would be pretty cool to learn as well.

What's the condition for rebirth in one of the verser when it comes to body and etc?

Are you reborn with talent, good shape, or like casual forum user with bad shape, zero talent, and no plans whatsoever + grinding everything from the bottom?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I would like to live in HxH world and being killed at only 13yo by Hisoka in the middle of nowhere. Or being one of the fishers at Gon's village and accomplishing nothing relevant in my entire life.
If reincarnation really exists, I would live in Mononoke-hime world. I mean talking animals, Gods, spirits, feudal Japan and a lot of shit.
Look at this: