Best Villain Tournament Round 1 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I ain't seen either series. I only voted Dio because his description was more interesting. :saden:
:kobeha:

I can respect that lol.

To me though he's just a walking meme as with most of Jojo characters.

Aizen is the most overrated villain here. That bloke is dogshit. :virusprot:

I don't accept Aizen slander.
:stop:

Post automatically merged:

I tried like 10 Chapters of CSM before forgetting about.

I didn't make a conscious decision to stop reading, I just flat out forgot to continue reading. Lol. Stuff mostly reminded of One Punch Man but with more emphasis on crude humour.

OPM=One Punch Man.
CSM=One Punch Man crude edition.
MHA=One Punch Man shonen edition.
:smoothieduck:
Mha is dog shit. Glad I dropped.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I tried like 10 Chapters of CSM before forgetting about.

I didn't make a conscious decision to stop reading, I just flat out forgot to continue reading. Lol. Stuff mostly reminded of One Punch Man but with more emphasis on crude humour.

OPM=One Punch Man.
CSM=One Punch Man crude edition.
MHA=One Punch Man shonen edition.
:smoothieduck:
Hmm. Well I'd advise continuing it lol. The story is much deeper than it seems at first.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Gotcha.
My guy is going down then :josad:
Not necessarily. If you vote for other rounds too, the difference between the two picks would only be 1 vote, because there's another person who only voted for one villain lol. Also there's more than 20 hours left so you got a chance.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

Nope lol. If you've read CSM you would know Makima is a top tier viillian who brings a fresh perspective on the word "villain" itself.

Dio is mad overrated
Faxx. Makima hard carried the CSM series.

Correct.

Technically, I wouldn't know if you do it, if it's done properly lol, but if I notice something is off I might have to disqualify that entry.
Nah, I'll play by the rules.

Am I allowed to try and persuade participants in this thread or people who have already voted?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
By the way, I love how Light only asked for a few sentences describing their favourite villians, yet people are out here writing books.

Love to see it.
People are passionate about what they like lmao.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Am I allowed to try and persuade participants in this thread or people who have already voted?
Directly no. You can make a post not addressed to anyone though.

Like I think X definitely is a better villain than Y and deserves to advance

Because of things like:
-
-
-
-
-
-

etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He's an iconic villain in the same way Frieza would be. He was written in the 80s, remember that, there's no groundbreaking, trope defying action from him.

In the same breath, Sidious is generic as well. But still a top notch villain.
I started Jojo when I was already in my mid 20s so I didnโ€™t have at all the same feeling than for Frieza. It is maybe unfair

And yeah he is iconic but if we talk about good written villain I canโ€™t vote for him.

But Frieza against most good villains from today I will vote for the others. Because in the end Frieza was really one dimensional.

Sidious was amazing in the prequels, clone wars etc. His master plan, the way he manipulated everyone, the political part of the show, the badass side, etc. Blackbeard can end up ahead in the future but for now Sidious is good.

S

Shuyaku

I started Jojo when I was already in my mid 20s so I didnโ€™t have at all the same feeling than for Frieza. It is maybe unfair

And yeah he is iconic but if we talk about good written villain I canโ€™t vote for him.

But Frieza against most good villain from today I will vote for the others. Because in the end Frieza was really one dimensional.

Sidious was amazing in the prequels, clone wars etc. His master plan, the way he manipulated everyone, the political part of the show, the badass side, etc. Blackbeard can end up ahead in the future but for now Sidious is good.
I think Dio is underrated actually, people refuse to look deeper into him most of the time. But yeah, Yoshikage washes him easily. Diavolo is meh imo, Kars is the worst major villain. Need to see what part 6 and beyond have to offer.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I think Dio is underrated actually, people refuse to look deeper into him most of the time. But yeah, Yoshikage washes him easily. Diavolo is meh imo, Kars is the worst major villain. Need to see what part 6 and beyond have to offer.
Yeah Kars was lame, I preferred the other pillar men.
I liked Diavolo mystery, his double persona, his fight with Nero was amazing (one of the best in the show), king crimson impossible powers, the whole children thing etc.
i had more fun watching him than Dio.

Yeah I canโ€™t wait part 6 to be animated. This year I think. I hear everyone hyping part 7 tough

That's a bit hypocritical my man, Dio is "just cool" but Aizen who has fuck all going for him besides "muh edgy anime mastermind bad guy" is god tier ?

Dio actually has a powerful relationship with Jonathan.
Aizen only appears intelligent because he is surrounded by dumb arses.

Evil succeeds because good is too stupid to do anything about it. :ihaha: