Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So it seems Luffy being rescued is not the last pages so I'm curious as to how big it could be.

My guess is sea kings. If you go way back to Fishman Island, they talk about a certain "clan" being able to fix Noah. A lot of people assumed it was the "D." Clan, but it might actually be the Kozuki. We may actually have Wano officially open its borders and people travel to FI to repair Noah because Momonosuke can communicate with the sea kings and tell them what to do.

It aligns with Momo in pain last chapter too.
now it s clear marco gonna take on king
marco and king gonna have both 1.4b bounties
zoro healing with chopper for zkk

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How many weeks before zoro fans will get tired of trolling sanji fans :josad:. Sad day...
Ngl, this isn't the weirdest trolling and disappointment I've ever seen.
One side people sad for Sanji fighting a 1.3B bounty YC.
On the other side people trolling Sanji for fighting a 1.3B bounty YC.

It's like a rich kid crying because he only got a lamborghini instead of a ferrari, and the other rich kids making fun of him because of it.
LMAO.

Sanji vs King had the potential, too bad Oda doesn't like to "dare". Dude just play safe. Can't even freaking kill a cloud.

wait, i am glad kaido and yamato meet, but I thought people will be more hype for sanji lol.
sanji carrying zoro while fighting queen is dope

Queen is a calamity with 1.32b bounty. Kaido's second in charge. And yet people are dissatisfied with Sanji fighting him? King is shit and useless background character. Queen got more focus than King. King was chocked like a chicken. Except for race, there is nothing interesting about King.

Sanji fighting Queen is the best he can get given Oda portrayal of him throughout the raid. Hopefully Oda gives some feats to Sanji before he takes L.

Status
Not open for further replies.