Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
SO basically... if chopper had a problem hurting queen even with his strength..

then sanji vs queen makes sense
and if sanji can defeat Queen which is obvious... he would be defeating the most durable calamity...

2nd to only kaido.....
that just means sanji is capable of damaging kaido as well.
:kayneshrug:
It was obvious that full power Sanji could have damaged Dragon Kaido like Kid, Killer etc

Zunisha? The only time when Momo had headache was when he hear Zunisha?

Overall redon hint the quote with Yamato chain, but what is this hint about?

This doesn´t fit to the spoiler or did the provider again cut off few informations?
Hopefully we get to see them in this chapter. What makes me doubt that it's going to be a super hype/full reveal is that part is stuffed in the middle of the chapter, preceded by less hype scenes like Nami seeing Zeus etc.

But on the other hand I doubt why the Korean provider would hide a less exciting reveal like the heart pirates saving Luffy from the Youtubers

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Plus Law facing BM. You got it bro haha.

Now I'm curious if this is her permanent, mainstay fight or she will stall him until Luffy comes back.

I still question Inu's ability to defeat Jack, but that's just personal opinion

But let's see how well Yamato fairs against Kaido!
This clearly won't be her permanent. If she was gonna fight him with luffy she wouldn't fight him now
She gonna have a fruit reveal
Show off get clapped
And it seems its kaidos backstory time.

So will King become relevant in this raid outside of maybe defeating Marco? Seems like he needs to really establish himself on the floor before Zoro comes in or else it’ll feel a bit boring.

Hopefully we get to see them in this chapter. What makes me doubt that it's going to be a super hype/full reveal is that part is stuffed in the middle of the chapter, preceded by less hype scenes like Nami seeing Zeus etc.

But on the other hand I doubt why the Korean provider would hide a less exciting reveal like the heart pirates saving Luffy from the Youtubers
The thing is, the big point where cut off already in the last chapter.
I wouldn´t be surprise if he cut out again 2-3big things in this chapter.
Heart pirates saving Luffy wouldn´t be a big thing, why he should cut that off?

now it s clear marco gonna take on king
marco and king gonna have both 1.4b bounties
zoro healing with chopper for zkk
Eh, not so sure about that lol

I've been saying the classic matchup is upon us since the 970's guys. Ain't changing my views on it. Now especially when I (and many other people) are half right.

Status
Not open for further replies.