Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems Luffy being rescued is not the last pages so I'm curious as to how big it could be.

My guess is sea kings. If you go way back to Fishman Island, they talk about a certain "clan" being able to fix Noah. A lot of people assumed it was the "D." Clan, but it might actually be the Kozuki. We may actually have Wano officially open its borders and people travel to FI to repair Noah because Momonosuke can communicate with the sea kings and tell them what to do.

It aligns with Momo in pain last chapter too.
It is pretty clear from these spoilers as well that Momo was literally talking to who is saving Luffy now. It is something big and probably unexpected.

Would be a ultimate diss-up for the Sanjibros if Zoro gets to fight King now. Like, from fighting and getting Ws from 2 Yonkous, to fighting King. How do you even begin to catch up with that shit :gokulaugh:
Still I still hold my breath with Zoro vs King. It might happen, it might not. :josad:
If it will happen then consider ZKK dead.

SO basically... if chopper had a problem hurting queen even with his strength..

then sanji vs queen makes sense
and if sanji can defeat Queen which is obvious... he would be defeating the most durable calamity...

2nd to only kaido.....
that just means sanji is capable of damaging kaido as well.
:kayneshrug:
The gap in durability between Queen and Kaido is probably massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.