Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah for sure I'm done lol. Weird to be told shit in absolutes without actually knowing what is going to happen, but alright lol.

Like imagine saying "King and Queen wont get their fight multiple chapters apart" yet Jinbe started his fight against a F6, 7 chapters before Robin and Brook did.

Stop with the baseless patterns and pick one that actually works (i.e. Zoro facing the #2)
? What do they have to do with anything
King and Queen have constantly shown together even fought Marco together.
Just like page one and ulti got taken out a chapter apart. Nice deflect.
That's fine I hope zoro beats king in a full body cast too. Cause you still ain't told me ho he getting healed from it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Did we get annnny thing wrong?
Zoro vs Kaido
Zoro cuts Kaido
Zoro scars Kaido
Zoro defeated YC1 Killer
Zoro shits on Apoo, breaks CoA tonfa
Zoro shittts on Queen with unnamed slash
aSuRa nO mOrE
Asura 500 chapters later
CoC haki

Zkk left.
We got everything imaginable right cuz we read.
The only thing I still don't believe is the ZKK.
The rooftop part, once the 5v2 was established, I was all in for Zoro having his moment opening Kaido's scar.
I actually AM PISSED, because I think it was NOT COOL ENOUGH.
I expected a way more impactful moment. If anything, I was also overwanking Zoro at that point.
Zoro fandom was overwanked a little bit more than I did. :P

And he is going to have better matters to deal with by the time he is up most likely. No substantial reason Marco will pass him King.
I bet he can take advantage and keep healing himself thanks to Choppah and by the time he is healed enough perhaps either the time for ZKK will have kicked in or he shall be required to contribute in defeating Kaido as well. Who knows.

Need something other than cool power moments from him personally.
Okay how about fuck your nonsense about rabdom ass forced backstories. Zoro isnt the descedent of Ryuma and he is completely unrelated to Wano and its history outside of his swords being from there.

Done. Its been 100 chapters of this arc and nothing in this arc has pointed to jack shit about Zoro being related to jack shit here.

it’s easy, if you dont like Zoro’s character then thats on you. He is easiky the most consistently written character in the main cast so if you dont like that then thats fine. He will be who has always been without shoehorning lame ass royal lineage bull fucking shit into his character.

If you dont care about Zoro’s journey and decelopment GOING FORWARD then thats that. Zoro is defined by his future and what he does and strives for. He has developed CoC which will affect his views on leadership and strength from now on. He is still to learn the mystery of black blades. He is still gonna get new swords such as Nidai kitetsu. He is still gonna have his epic fights all the way to Mihawk. This is Zoro’s future. The thing Zoro cares about and matters. He is a random guy with no special past who has defined for himself a name that will reach the heavens. And that wont change.

Was about to respond to your entire comment, then I got to the part where you claimed Curiel shot Whitebeard and remembered that I am wasting my time on the most deluded user in WG history lol. And Natalija’s troll-alt.
Some Marco = admirals trolls better hope that the attack Kaido used on Kinemon (with haki sparks everywhere) obliterated him completely since Akainu's casual magma punch can instantly kill Kinemon if it connects :pepelit:

King will defeat Marco or Marco himself will run away to help Lolonoa, then an injured King will fight Sanji alongside Queen, meanwhile Zoro will recover and then have an extreme fight with King. :goyea:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The rooftop part, once the 5v2 was established, I was all in for Zoro having his moment opening Kaido's scar.
I expected a way more impactful moment. If anything, I was also overwanking Zoro at that point.
There's a reason it wasn't. Cause that wasn't zoros big moment against kaido.

No such thing as overwanked. Feats came in so fast and in so much quantity, we didn't know what to do with the excess.

Status
Not open for further replies.