Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen always have been in the same leauge. We Sanji stands just wanted King because of these reasons:
- King vs Sanji would have been more cool look-wise, flight, fire, kicks.
- Zoro fans usually downplay characters who look goofy, in fact they're already saying shit like Mingo > Queen when Jack destroys Mingo, Zoro stands also think all the baddass characters are strong for some reason.
- Zoro fans would have accepted the fact that Sanji isn't far at all from Zoro, now when Lolonoa Will fight King they'll start yelling "Zoro had broke Bones, King >>> Queen".
Jack can't even destroy Kinemon, let alone "Mingo". Kinemon was about to whoop his ass if Sulongs didn't want to take revenge.

Chopper still did more damage.:seriously:

It's just that both attacks didnt really damage him at all.
Those S tier logias that the admirals have would be the nightmare of zoans whose speciality is recovery. Their offensive power and crazy lethality would be fatal. Someone like Queen would receive a hole in his body from a magma punch and it's not like he is Marco in his full phoenix form who has regeneration.

So Sanjit is fighting Queen, let's resume his feats :

- Got negged by Bigmom without homies and haki

- Got his minigun destroyed by Zoro and shitted his pants when he yelled at him

- Got rekt by Marco even with King's help

- Got stomped and blasted on the ground by Choppah even with Perospero's help

So, this is the dude that Judge's failed experimentation will fight and that you're so happy about
:crazwhat:

I feel like oda tried to add some gag personality to Yamato by making her say ALL THE TIME that she's Oden but it ended up being so weird, forced and boring. I wish he tries something else with her because so far she's more annoying than anything. :zosleepy:
I hate when Oda tries to shove Oden down our throats, all the time she's saying she's Oden it becomes annoying, but at least she's one of the few female characters that are strong and not useless like Rebecca, where she wanted to kill Doflamingo by not harming anyone cause mommy said so:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.