Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold your horses. If there is no massive blood coming from Queen, Chopper's slap looks better. :suresure:
As if Sanji's firepower was so good to significantly damage a tank like Queen... He needs miracles to keep him down.
Lol its over bro. I tried to tell you. Now that Ulti n page 1 is worn down like crazy. If they come back, its logical Nami n ussop can win.

Sanji vs queen lol. Sanji fams are 😷

Kaido vs Yamato like i said

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Sanji vs Queen is a cooler matchup than Sanji against King imo. We will probably learn more about Sanjis special genetics and get a Raid suit showcase against a similarly mechanical orientated fighter. King vs Sanji is only cool for a short clash not a full fight.
Well I’m sure to some people it’s a good matchup, but I’m one of the people that despise the Raid Suit and anything Vinsmoke related. So having an entire fight dedicated to that is not something I’m excited for...

King and Queen always have been in the same leauge. We Sanji stands just wanted King because of these reasons:
- King vs Sanji would have been more cool look-wise, flight, fire, kicks.
- Zoro fans usually downplay characters who look goofy, in fact they're already saying shit like Mingo > Queen when Jack destroys Mingo, Zoro stands also think all the baddass characters are strong for some reason.
- Zoro fans would have accepted the fact that Sanji isn't far at all from Zoro, now when Lolonoa Will fight King they'll start yelling "Zoro had broke Bones, King >>> Queen".

King and Queen always have been in the same leauge. We Sanji stands just wanted King because of these reasons:
- King vs Sanji would have been more cool look-wise, flight, fire, kicks.
- Zoro fans usually downplay characters who look goofy, in fact they're already saying shit like Mingo > Queen when Jack destroys Mingo, Zoro stands also think all the baddass characters are strong for some reason.
- Zoro fans would have accepted the fact that Sanji isn't far at all from Zoro, now when Lolonoa Will fight King they'll start yelling "Zoro had broke Bones, King >>> Queen".
Hi Chrono

Status
Not open for further replies.