Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if sanji fights queen while carrying zoro. That would totally make up for the 20 plus chapters sanji was sidelined. Would also be a great homage to sogeking being zoros sword. Pleassseeeee oda. The most legendary fight in op

I

Indigo

Imagine if sanji fights queen while carrying zoro. That would totally make up for the 20 plus chapters sanji was sidelined. Would also be a great homage to sogeking being zoros sword. Pleassseeeee oda. The most legendary fight in op
Sanji will give Zoro to Chopper 100% next chapter.

:milaugh:
yc1 luffy got one shoted by base kaido
zoro overpowers hybrid kaido and makes a new scar like oden having 20-30 broken bones
yeah bro king katakuri queen can do the same
same queen who got bodied by big mom with no homies and having amnesia :milaugh:
Queen was in full Zoan form

only difference between Zolo and "YC1" Luffy was Zolo managed to injure Kaido, and only did it because he used CoC subconsciously

King and Queen doesn't need to be able to damage Kaido or do the same, they Excell in different things

Well, you did blame Chopper for doing nothing to Queen and if Sanji's kick does nothing too, is he really better than Chopper?
Ulti may be affected decently but PejiWann should be fine. Taking them down isnt the issue, it's keeping them down.
Well, Sanji fans always dig their own grave, nothing new... Idk what people expect from Kaido vs Yamato considering that 4 SNs while carried by a powerhouse like Zoro couldn't do anything while having a hax user like Law among them.
Bro stop its over. Queen said he playing with him.

Do people finally see the difference in portrayal between King and Queen?

Oda has Raid Suit Sanji clash with King, Sanji saves Momo, King sends Sanji flying. Oda has Base Sanji Bitch Queen and perospero, as he saves Chopper,
A surprise attack let him beat Pageone without using his RS first and yes King > Queen not even a question

honestly, at this point in the story and afterwards, I dont want luffy's mother to show up, i would love is dragon's revolutionary ideals were triggered by the death of his wife aka luffy's mother, but I dont want her to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.