Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Sanji to put that in the trash can but knowing Oda this won’t happen anytime soon

I hate it. There were 100 différent power ups better than this
Exactly. A big reason that made Sanji's fights particular was him using his legs only. And he doesn't use a fruit either. Why remove that from him?

We already have the technology user in the crew.

Bad, bad choice from Oda.

for good? really bro??
I’m serious... cause Luffy set out on this journey and one of his prime goals is to become as great as him when he meets him...meaning at least seeing each others as equals... for Luffy to be like that... he’s gotta beat one yonko before he meets Shanks... for Luffy... to come this close now... where in this particular arc.. he will achieve that goal... then have Shanks completely ruin this moment for Luffy by meeting him right BEFORE reaching that status is the biggest dumb way for Oda to throw everything he built so far for their meeting... it just ruins all the journey Luffy had...

Otherwise Shanks should have met Luffy in Marineford if he was gonna ruin that “equal eye to eye” moment

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Exactly. A big reason that made Sanji's fights particular was him using his legs only. And he doesn't use a fruit either. Why remove that from him?

I would have liked an Okama power ups, a COO power up, a different flames PU, etc I didn’t expect that lame ass Raid suit

I actually disagree, sure using legs is cool and all, but to limit yourself, I don't like. I like it when there's very versatile characters.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

It's not like he's going to shoot laser beams with the RS. It just boosts physical atributes and has an utility gimmick in invisibility. Sanji is still fighting with his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.