Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Sanji = Land Jinbe
RS Sanji = Sea Jinbe

that’s how I view Oda will make Jinbe/Sanji power level... at least in this arc... maybe future arcs Sanji grows faster and faster.. but for now... I think Oda will legit end this arc with Luffy as Yonko level/ Zoro as YC1/ Sanji as YC2/ Jinbe as YC2-3
Well Hang on, lets see how Base Sanji does against Queen. If he can hold his own, Than Base Sanji>Jimbei as well.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lol based on what?

Raid suit Sanji couldn’t make Page One bleed, which Luffy causally did with a random Gear Third punch. Meanwhile, Jinbe was busy tanking attacks from Yonko and physically blasting said Yonko off his ship in the arc before.
Ain't you reading love?? Sanji is about to fight the third strongest combatant in the beast pirate while Jinbe is out there fighting a flying 6:smoothieduck: You lot need to understand that the M3 is here to stay and aint going anywhere soon:moonwalk:
Soon to be the M4 when Yamato joins:goyea:

Elephant Gun is a casual Gear Third punch? So 2 Sanji's basic kicks = Luffy's Elephant Gun?
I remember Sanji making Page One scream in the background

:myman:
Uh, yeah, it is. It’s as causal now as the Gum Gum Pistol was in the pre timeskip. And Sanji wasn’t able to achieve something with the raid suit that Luffy did with casual ease, which Page One himself equated with Luffy almost breaking his jaw.

ngl back to alabasta.

I think sanji will need himself by not using the raid suit which makes the fight high diff
Nah I don't see that happening, island is about to drop so the alliance can't waste time.

He didn't know there was a invisible person. Now that he knows, things change.
Yea but don't robots automatically detect those around you? Even if he does see him, slow ass ChopperMon was able to attack him. Sanji blitz him easy.

Ulti went into hybrid form the moment Liffy stood up from her headbutt... Luffy didnt even attack her, his presence alone made her go hybrid immediately
To be honest, Ulti and PageOne randomly switched between Hybrid and Full Zoan for the past 20 chapters. Plus, Ulti went full Zoan to deliver a powerful attack on Luffy.

Yamato is fighting Kaido, who's actually way stronger than Queen.

Base Kaido already no diffed someone decently stronger than Queen in Post WCI Boundman.
and Luffy vs Franky was a tie in W7 , Franky surely was supposed to replace Sanji right?

Post WCI Luffy is not stronger than Queen, nor was he a no diff fight to Kaido

how can thiss attack become nerfed. additinoally, kaido has taken hit with his will. more extra point, ı dıd not compare luffy damage my question is very clear. What happened to Kaido ? anything , he keep going where he left.
Same goes after he fought Luffy. He look like he didn't fight anyone at all. No reaction from him that he was hurt. Unlike when he got nerfed ashura. He was SHAKING FROM THE PAIN. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.