Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido got fucking wound that only oden and almost dead zoro capable :steef: damn that akayasa 9 together couldnt do a shit
dud are you sure read you eyes ? after zoro hit, even though luffy used advanced haki on Kaido, he beated easily. Just hype moments, not even fight. zoro said this guy extremely strong one hit and ım out guys. Kaido still going his way. THİNK PLEASE THNK

I thought he could keep his ground while in Monster Point and that's exactly what he did...
Queen tried to take him down with a laser but Chopper dodged. He also got a speed feat there...
No Queen was toying with him. It literally stated so in the panel. Like when Zombie Ryuma toyed with Brook, but fought Zoro seriously. Chopper is nowhere near Queen level

Base Sanji = Land Jinbe
RS Sanji = Sea Jinbe

that’s how I view Oda will make Jinbe/Sanji power level... at least in this arc... maybe future arcs Sanji grows faster and faster.. but for now... I think Oda will legit end this arc with Luffy as Yonko level/ Zoro as YC1/ Sanji as YC2/ Jinbe as YC2-3
Nah what ever sanji <<< its Jinbei. New M3 Zoro,luffy,jimbei or Chopper. Sanji can fight with franky if he want to top up
:hohoho:

Kid vs Big Mom until Law arrived in the end of the chapter

Big Level Gap

Zoro vs King

Nothing new lool

Luffy VS Kaido fight be off screen before his second defeat lool

again, wait the summary before talking
Zoro is not even mentioned in this spoilers LOL but its still a fact that Zoro did better than both of them combined against Kaido AND big mom, not on spoiler texts or spoiler images, but in the actual chapters that we got.

Salty much?:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Status
Not open for further replies.