Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy would murder them both. If you’re talking about the power dynamics of Roger’s crew and Shanks’ crew, you’d have no reason to suggest otherwise. Roger would have murdered everyone on his crew, and Shanks’ his.

How many more times does it need to be shown that the captain is always far superior to his subordinates for people to actually divest themselves of the fanboy powerscaling theories?
Luffy wouldn't do shit, Luffy has neve4 been far superior to Zoro

Sanji parrying King's kickcs without diable jambe while carrying Momo, then being hit by King's beak because he was focused on throwing Oden's son to Shinobu, then even surviving the blow without taking any relevant damage means "King no diffed Sanji" for you?
King is swordsman who depend on sword, sanji is a fighter who depend on kicks, king literally neg diffed RS sanjis kick who supposd to be stronger while base form in mid air. RS sanji couldnt do a shit when king aired un named attack he even begged stop or it will make a hole. After got hit he even mced barely lmaoo. King fucking neg diffed sanji

Stop overrating weakllings :kata:

I was gonna like your post for the first half...
Then took my like back when you started talking about my boy Pedro
:kriwhat:
Pedro is future strawhat... mark my words... he’ll be back one way or another Lol

I like Pedro a lot, and wanted him as SH before his death, but bring him back to life would be Fairy Tail level bad writing :josad:

I like the fact that Sanji is starting off in base, so we will now the exact difference in power, speed and all that stuff inbetween his non RS self and his RS wearing self. Similarly to that we can recognize the gap between Queen and a guy like Page Juan.

Imo that will be very interesting to see

Hot and cold balance each other out well :cheers:

This chapter got me thinking of this song (voice actors for Kidd and Law are singing btw).
if the parallels between the peach boy legend and wano are to be believed

i think kid represents the dog (fire themes like akainu) and law represents the pheasant (ice themes like aokiji). while liffy is obviously the monkey and momonosuke is momotaro

King is swordsman who depend on sword, sanji is a fighter who depend on kicks, king literally neg diffed RS sanjis kick who supposd to be stronger while base form in mid air. RS sanji couldnt do a shit when king aired un named attack he even begged stop or it will make a hole. After got hit he even mced barely lmaoo. King fucking neg diffed sanji

Stop overrating weakllings :kata:
King doesn't just rely on sword.
You know, would be funny if Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King actually become a 2 vs 2 where the cook and marimo switch each other and then they give the final blow to their respective opponent.

Just like y'all first did when Sanji got deleted by King. Ever since then its been sAnJi vS kInG to the moon
And it's still on the table. Sanji coming in with a kick to queen isn't confirmation on anything, just like the marco chapter, or zoro vs apoo, luffy vs ulti etcetc.

Lmao it's still hilarious how you are claiming sanji is gona fight a dude with a bounty of 1.3 bil and you somehow call that winning in your sanjislander. Sanji greatness is confirmed either way.

1- I said close or (almost equal) not exactly equal..

2- Comparing Katakuri to King is a slander actually... Katakuri fucks that bird 24/7...

3- Both Queen and King introduced together... taunting each other as a remeniscent to Kaku/Jyabura... and both have titles of “King/Queen” which are in the pyramid of power, very very close...

4- Both Oda used them to restrain Big Mom... King kicked Big Mom ship making Big Mom lose her memory by falling to water.. Queen Smashed Big Mom’s head so hard, it “cracked” and she regained her memory back...

5- Oda when he highlighted Marco facing them... he made sure for Marco not to distinguish King from Queen.. Marco literally praised both by saying fighting both of them together is exhausting... he never gave more focus on one above the other...

It’s clear as day that Oda already selled that both are very close in strength in their own way and style of fighting... for you to just deny it now this late is the first sign of what I said... the nightmare you are afraid of... which is Zoro after healing facing an opponent who’s really close to Sanji’s opponet... thus the Sanji/Zoro rivalry is back and stronger than ever
1-Just because one is YC1 and the other is YC2 dosent mean they are "almost equal", its like saying King is "almost equal" to Kaido just because Kaido is just one position higher than him, makes no sense.

2-Please tell me everything you know about King's sword skills and Hybrid that no one has seen yet, the only thing Katakuri has going for him is CoO, and thats only that, seeing how he couldnt even KO Luffy while fighting him for 12 hours with the massive advantage of being able to predict the future.

3-refer to point 1, if they are close in strenght, why Queen just easily accepts King as superior? You said it yourself, King tittle is better than the Queen tittle.

4-Being heavy is not a feat.

5-Yet Marco is fighting 1v1 against King now.

Status
Not open for further replies.