Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is swordsman who depend on sword, sanji is a fighter who depend on kicks, king literally neg diffed RS sanjis kick who supposd to be stronger while base form in mid air. RS sanji couldnt do a shit when king aired un named attack he even begged stop or it will make a hole. After got hit he even mced barely lmaoo. King fucking neg diffed sanji

Stop overrating weakllings :kata:
Stop being hater and take your battle discussion to Battledome
:endthis:

And it's still on the table. Sanji coming in with a kick to queen isn't confirmation on anything, just like the marco chapter, or zoro vs apoo, luffy vs ulti etcetc.

Lmao it's still hilarious how you are claiming sanji is gona fight a dude with a bounty of 1.3 bil and you somehow call that winning in your sanjislander. Sanji greatness is confirmed either way.
You sat through 10 years of overdone gags to watch Sanji fight an obese brachiosaurus.
Congratulations.

I said my piece is that Sanji faces King or Queen since I arrived, so I don't mind either way, but do find it interesting on that we haven't seen King for awhile since fighting Macro and Idk on who King will face, but hard to see still being Zoro given he can't touch him in the skies. Maybe we going have switch on Zoro getting up to face Queen and then Sanji go face King to tend to Perospero or healing others like Kinemon and Kiku given what happen to them.

Though just checking around as it been interesting to say who face who.

Status
Not open for further replies.