Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to think Luffy wouldn’t be called the 5th emperor if there were commanders with higher bounties than him.
Why tho? If they have a bounty bigger than Luffy but they are already under another yonko, why would they be called the 5th emperor? I mean, they aren't the ones trying to disrupt the balance, Luffy is. They aren't trying to become captains themselves.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never said it was a feat I just said that he saved the crew which he did when you were claiming he didn’t :nicagesmile:
not to mention Sanji couldn’t even pick up a phone while in the same state
Trying to get Moe to see logic is like trying to get water from a stone - you either need a great deal of patience for something that may never actually happen, or divine intervention :believe:

You have no proof he has CoC. WCI made the perfect case for him not to have CoC

He does not have traits of a conqueror and is not able to impose his will and put fear into people like Zoro
There is proof of COC and how? That arc wasn't about fighting enemies as more to retrieved and Sanji hasn't have full fight to show his full power.

Feeling emotions doesn't mean your not COC otherwise Luffy after what happened to Ace shouldn't be a COC either since he almost give up his dream. That is stupid.

I was right after all, since I've always bet on Sanji vs Queen.
After all, I've always been true to my convictions as well, King and Queen are portrayed as having the same level since their first appearance, and so this has been reinforced over and over in onigashima when they are placed on the same pedestal and represented at the same level over and over again.

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen is going to be a big reinforcer that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level, in the same way that was portrayed in lobby ennies with doriki dynamics

H

humanbeing

what about the possibility of Germa rescuing Luffy? they are unlaws now as well they might have decided to go to Wano and help Luffy and be in alliance with him.

Trying to get Moe to see logic is like trying to get water from a stone - you either need a great deal of patience for something that may never actually happen, or divine intervention :believe:
Crane, when you can come on your account, we can talk like adults. Not dealing with 'ZKK' user who still thinks it will happened. Amazing zig zag you go around not facing the facts and you try to be hypocrite to call me out :pepecafe:.

I was right after all, since I've always bet on Sanji vs Queen.
After all, I've always been true to my convictions as well, King and Queen are portrayed as having the same level since their first appearance, and so this has been reinforced over and over in onigashima when they are placed on the same pedestal and represented at the same level over and over again.

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen is going to be a big reinforcer that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level, in the same way that was portrayed in lobby ennies with doriki dynamics
Couldn't say It better.
:kayneshrug:

Sanji fans were all set for Sanji vs Queen and they had ample time to properly hype Queen too, as Oda had laid many hints that it would end up this way. But some fans of Sanji had to derail it with delusions of grandeur, it's quite fucked up really.

It's like SH crew all running towards a specific direction and then Zoro decides to run a different way, and instead of the crew being like "Zoro, it's this way", they all decide to run with him, now they are lost with their dick in their hand, wondering how it ended up like this.

I've said it before, but fans of OP who tend to have the hardest time dealing in the observable reality are fans of sanji, in general.

With Marco holding Queen and saying him to give his best attack in Monster Point, i suppose it would be a lot strong

Queen actually liked playing with Chopper :funky:

Let's not forget Zoro vs distracted Apoo :milaugh:

:pepapoo:
lanji got a free hit to and with his dj did nothing meanwhile chopper actually made queen bleed :milaugh:
lets not forget sanji couldnt make p1 bleed to
man getting free hits and doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.