Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I determined it by reading 1000+ Chapters of One piece. I am not delusional like yall Ussop, Nami, Chopper fans. Which is why 90% of what i say comes true. Oda is not a hard writer to see his pattern.
I am guessing Oda's pattern easily...
Certain stats of Chopper being above Queen, Sanji, Luffy and Zoro wont change.
Chopper aint effective in taking down Ancient Zoan like Queen?
Guess what? You are about to see Sanji struggling to do the same...
Might even get help from exactly Chopper himself...

Zoro wasn't ever nerfed unlike Kamazou was.
Zoro was more nerfed than Killer.

• Missed his strongest sword
  • Was limited to Nitoryu
  • Was hungry (Same stomach growling as Luffy when he lost consciousness)
  • Poison in his body from eating poisonous fish
  • Giving Killer a free shot by being distracted by another person, thus having a hole blown into his shoulder and after that performing a Santoryu move with a scythe as a sword replacement

Neither @The White Crane nor I are afraid to call you a jackass in public, what makes you think we have to hide behind alts like SOME PEOPLE who previously got banned for exactly the same kind of bullshit they’re spewing now?? Get this through your thick skull - when you are consistently, thoroughly, and violently incorrect, people are going to tell you so on a regular basis :kayneshrug:
Why don't you get your head out of your ass before calling me someone I am not. I am not guy you guys are afraid to go find yourself. Just because I defend doesn't mean I am him. Get it through your toxic head and admit fault when fault happen. From what I recalled your side use alt accounts to win polls and one of you got banned for it, so please don't be a 'preacher' when your side have no say about 'following rules' when you can't even admit fault on something being debunked :kayneshrug:.

no moe turd for brains

where was it said to be the same material ?
wb would smash that door into pieces

once again moe show the panel of zoro not being able to cut the birdcage

except he did

what zoro cannot do is breathe underwater
so if thats an L then the whole human race shares that L

vergo didnt even use haki
he broke sanjis leg with sanjis fighting style
if vergo went full power sanji would be dead
Idk about dead but I do think its ok to say Vergo was stronger than Sanji at Punk Hazzard, Sanji is the 3rd strongest Vergo was the 2nd strongest. He was Zoro's opponent not Sanjis.

You are a polite commenter so i dont mind your trolls

My honest opinion is WCI in my eyes that made me believe Sanji will not possess CoC

1,2,3 Sanji has not shown any signs of using CoC in any of his kicks if that were the case they would have shown something 1/2 things along the lines of what BM did to Page One or Luffy and Kaido CoC clashing, something that Zoro did in which you clearly see Asura creating those lines (dont know what color anime will use) with someone commenting was that CoC.

TBH Usopp legitimately has a higher chance of CoC than Sanji
Those lines were in the Oven and Pageone panels actually... but they are really “minimal or small” compared to Luffy for example, and maybe that’s because he’s weak at it or doesn’t specialize in it... but still maybe able to use the technique nonetheless... similar to how Boa sisters can use Ryuu technique but cannot be compared to Luffy’s Ryuu for example.

those are the panels of sparkles... again... just headcanon and theory.. so take it at face value

All I’m saying these can be hints by Oda... so I liked to share it before it comes true and then fans come and look back into those panels to say “Oda foreshadowed it without us realizing”
So it’s just the usual me saying “I’m watching you Oda... and know every move” Lol.. and not necessarily that much interested in Sanji having it

So he was still sleep. N i never said i expected him to fight, but he fell asleep. Sanji then got his leg crack by Vergo. While Zoro took basically 0 damage from Pica who on Vergo level. 🤣
Again in Nami's body. You expect him to fight someone stronger in her body? Do you hear yourself?

Pica is weaker than Vergo? Your comparing that when Sanji facing stronger enemy? Sanji got feats on Vergo while nerfed while Zoro needed help to beat Pica on his side. Your not making sense here :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.