Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why don't you get your head out of your ass before calling me someone I am not. I am not guy you guys are afraid to go find yourself. Just because I defend doesn't mean I am him. Get it through your toxic head and admit fault when fault happen. From what I recalled your side use alt accounts to win polls and one of you got banned for it, so please don't be a 'preacher' when your side have no say about 'following rules' when you can't even admit fault on something being debunked :kayneshrug:.
I genuinely have no idea what the hell you’re saying here, something about alts and polls? You know the mods can check and match IP addresses, right? Nobody randomly decided to call you Moe, word got out that it is unequivocally you. If that wasn’t enough, your incessant, unfounded, and hilariously misguided view of Sanji’s importance to the story clinched it :myman:

There is proof of COC and how? That arc wasn't about fighting enemies as more to retrieved and Sanji hasn't have full fight to show his full power.

Feeling emotions doesn't mean your not COC otherwise Luffy after what happened to Ace shouldn't be a COC either since he almost give up his dream. That is stupid.
Exactly, if Oda wanted him to have CoC he would have given it to him in his own arc.

Also you have not shown me proof Sanji has the traits of a conqueror that can impose his will on people

I am guessing Oda's pattern easily...
Certain stats of Chopper being above Queen, Sanji, Luffy and Zoro wont change.
Chopper aint effective in taking down Ancient Zoan like Queen?
Guess what? You are about to see Sanji struggling to do the same...
Might even get help from exactly Chopper himself...
Chopper was getting toyed with. Queen didn't take him serious like i told. Oh look spoilers said same exact things i told you.
-Queen is playing around
- Sanji going to save Chopper

Chopper is going to go do something else or be paralyzed. Bro don't you get tired of being wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.