Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Do you have proof that I am Moe? Cause only stuff I hear is because I defend Sanji, means I am him. That must mean every account who defends him must be 'Moe' going from how your side stating.

Hey you guys say 'polls are important', but when it is against you, you make up excuses. Not my fault if your being called out. Take it like adult than making stuff up over insecurity.

I said he face King or Queen? Idk why you think I am upset when I am happy either way. Man 'ZKK' being debunked messed your logic, bruh. I am not even taking our conversation seriously to begin with :kayneshrug:.
Yes, I already told you the mods confirmed your IP address and matched it to that of your old account. You are Moe whether you want us to believe you or not; literally everyone already calls you that, so I’m not sure who you think you’re fooling at this point.

As far as the other shit, I never said “polls” until you randomly brought them up, so who REALLY thinks they’re important?? You’re fighting this war on too many fronts, you’re mixing up the vitriol being spit back at you by all of us.

I agree with the point he should have had a 1v1. Baking a cake as his big heroic piece was pretty lame. Had a lot of opportunity to have a 1v1 focus for Sanji heroic moment

I agree with you on the focus, also would have made WCI shorter. It's even funnier that Oda rushed it seeing how WCI was 80 chapters as well. That's the issue with too many support characters that arent SHs getting panel time.
Post automatically merged:

Que the FOOK
Exactly!
Like Oda was more interested to showcase every son and daughter of Big Mom family.. like all 145 characters Lol
That’s waaaaay too irresponsible if you want to make a good pace for the arc while focusing on major characters... but this is Oda... I remember an old interview for him about wanting to reach Wano and so excited about... and there was a line that interested me yet frightened me... he said “there are tons of characters I wish to draw there”
And right when we started to see the idiotic smiles users design like Batman or gazelleman... I realized this was the major excitement for Oda... not that he will draw cool badass characters to be precise Lol
He was more thrilled about drawing a smile user with a face and a head that comes out of chicken ass Lol

It’s just who Oda is

Yes, I already told you the mods confirmed your IP address and matched it to that of your old account. You are Moe whether you want us to believe you or not; literally everyone already calls you that, so I’m not sure who you think you’re fooling at this point.

As far as the other shit, I never said “polls” until you randomly brought them up, so who REALLY thinks they’re important?? You’re fighting this war on too many fronts, you’re mixing up the vitriol being spit back at you by all of us.
@TheAncientCenturion bring zorogang back
@Natalija @RayanOO

Cant be stronger than someone when you never had an upperhand in the fight to begin with

Sanji should have shown judge who was boss but failed to do so
Sanji is stronger than him as it shows when he even beaten RS Yonji who RS is one with helping on physical strength.

Judge shows he can't handle him if he need to call out to them to protect him. Your not stronger than someone if you do that during middle of fighting. Why not show by defending it yourself, not asking for help to protect you there :kayneshrug:.

You see if you used your brains you would have realised, start of wano zoro used one hand plus sepukku knife to launch an attack which cut through the magistrate and the building . Zoro can use one hand to fight . He just cant protect toko and do that. Now that I threw your bs into the mud come up with another lame excuse :)
Or maybe because he was furious and wanted to kill Orochi for sure? Two swords > one sword. And why not to give a child to someone who can fucking fly and fight with his legs? I'm not denying that Sanji is better fit for that role, lol.
And to be honest, this is such ridiculous debating that doesn't prove anything to anyone, so i'm off.

Exactly!
Like Oda was more interested to showcase every son and daughter of Big Mom family.. like all 145 characters Lol
That’s waaaaay too irresponsible if you want to make a good pace for the arc while focusing on major characters... but this is Oda... I remember an old interview for him about wanting to reach Wano and so excited about... and there was a line that interested me yet frightened me... he said “there are tons of characters I wish to draw there”
And right when we started to see the idiotic smiles users design like Batman or gazelleman... I realized this was the major excitement for Oda... not that he will draw cool badass characters to be precise Lol
He was more thrilled about drawing a smile user with a face and a head that comes out of chicken ass Lol

It’s just who Oda is
Exactly, he did the exact same thing in Dressrosa, Alabasta on the other hand was paced very well because it didnt have the amount of side characters to focus on.

Wano is the same thing it's why it's been ongoing for nearly 3 years and were still on act 3

He could have just given it to Sanji, but Oda knows Zoro is always the number 2 strongest pirate in the crew.
Yeah.. so?
Zoro being the second strongest is well known, but does that imply he's a tier above Sanji? Does that imply he's near to Luffy?
No, Zoro is stronger than Sanji, fine, Zoro Is the second and Sanji Is the third. So? Does that change the fact that the cook is a rival for Zoro, that he has a similar role, I mean being Luffy's wing and support?

Status
Not open for further replies.