Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too a lot of people on here, there are quite a few that think Sanji is second strongest and even consider Sanji right hand man
Since I watched One piece when I was a child, since I started reading the manga, I've always thought that Sanji was the third, in strength and hierarchy, Zoro is stronger and all, but I still feel like Sanji Is comparable to him, I'm not saying equal and not stronger, I just think that they're Luffy's strongest men who fought alongside the other for their captain, they're Luffy's wings and most trustworthy members of the crew.
I see people saying that Zoro is more comparable with Luffy than with Sanji, which I just think it's not true, even though Zoro Is clearly stronger and all I still see the cook being the same league, while Luffy being above.
Something like:
Luffy
---
Zoro
Sanji
---
The others

Oda can't do that since he already established that Yonko crews have massive armies and dozens of Strong allies since Marineford.
He can do it by making the 12 characters have better quality...
Making them stronger.. while he can give them huge armies of 100,000 of nobodies fodder instead... but the 12 quality character can compensate for the other avarage ministers... because their level is higher in general

Since I watched One piece when I was a child, since I started reading the manga, I've always thought that Sanji was the third, in strength and hierarchy, Zoro is stronger and all, but I still feel like Sanji Is comparable to him, I'm not saying equal and not stronger, I just think that they're Luffy's strongest men who fought alongside the other for their captain, they're Luffy's wings and most trustworthy members of the crew.
I see people saying that Zoro is more comparable with Luffy than with Sanji, which I just think it's not true, even though Zoro Is clearly stronger and all I still see the cook being the same league, while Luffy being above.
Something like:
Luffy
---
Zoro
Sanji
---
The others
I agree with your take. I was just saying a lot of people on this forum view Sanji as far stronger and higher rank in SHs than Zoro when the dynamic has always been the same

We now see Big mom sweet commanders 3/4 and also Kaido calamity 3. Would like to know how Kaido and Linlin decide when it come to choose a calamity or sweet commander. On Kaido reaction as example he hold very much respect torwards Jack, didn't want to lose him. In case probably their must be a demand like something special to became a top commander. Probably CoC? Or a awakenend df power? Someone should ask question like this to Oda in Sbs.

That isn't really proof as they judge because I didn't want to say anything on Sanji and think I am him. Do you guys even know what guy look like to say I am same person to be honest? Saying because I defended a character isn't proof unless you think those who with Sanji are all my accounts together :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.