Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said the mods have already agreed that you are not moe and yet that's a mod right there saying that he knows you are moe, so why are you lying? Why are you pretending to not be Moe when literally everyone already knows you are?
Maybe he trolling along for the ride. They said I am not him, so again are you saying they are wrong and believe one who could be trolling for fun?

Again I got into this place out of Reddit. I have no idea who Moe is or connections to him. You few think I do, I really don't have no connections to him. That is honest truth.

Nah, just stating Judge is stronger than Kamazou and your making Zoro weaker by stating Kamazou when we know he was nerfed. He isn't stronger than Germa while nerfed, bruh unless you think Hawkins is stronger than Zoro since Killer is facing him now too :kayneshrug:.
Not "we" you think, being slightly weaker doesnt make you "Nerfed" when you use Nerf you use it to make the character seem extremely weak aka "pleasure level"

Germa is a joke and Sanji lost to them... talk about connecting the dots.

Why are you bringing Hawkins into the convo... Also Hawkins Neg Diffs Germa

I think most of the time they're just baiting, I do the same sometimes, I don't even hate at all Zoro's character. I liked Sanji and Zoro in the same way, but I started to love the cook after his germa flashback because really reminds me of myself.
I actually love Zoro/Sanji interactions. :steef:
But since I have to become the new Chrono lemme make fun of Lolo. :myman:
You're no where near Chrono or Moe levels of Sanji Stanning

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Maybe he trolling along for the ride. They said I am not him, so again are you saying they are wrong and believe one who could be trolling for fun?

Again I got into this place out of Reddit. I have no idea who Moe is or connections to him. You few think I do, I really don't have no connections to him. That is honest truth.
Yeah apparently you lied about Nat too and she also knows you are Moe,so nice try:gokulaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So basically 2 of the 4 yonko... he should have made them all like this is what I’m saying
I dont think he should have done that. I like crew having unique dynamics.
I have no problem with the Big Mom Pirates in WCI. I think they were fine.
Beast Pirates.....well.................................too much useless headliners. Only relevant ones are the Tobi Roppo + Drake and Apoo. Calamities I like all of them. Only problem is that I think King lacks a little bit. But Jack and Queen are awesome. Jack was hyped AF since his introduction. Only moment I dont like him, it's when he goes "toe to toe" against freaking Ashura Doji. 1 random ass scabbard. Fuck scabbards. They are a plague. Kyoshiro was awesome. Denjiro is trash. Dukes are awesome, scabbards neko and inu are trash, etc.
I have such high hopes for all the main characters from Shanks and BB's crews. I'm scared. =(

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But like....i think the majority of people want yamato to join.
An excellent point, I just know I’m a little more vocal about her than most so I’m sure several usual suspects will be taking aim at me if she isn’t a Straw Hat going forward. Not gonna bounce just because I can sense which way the wind is blowing; if I’m wrong, it wouldn’t be the first time :luuh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not "we" you think, being slightly weaker doesnt make you "Nerfed" when you use Nerf you use it to make the character seem extremely weak aka "pleasure level"

Germa is a joke and Sanji lost to them... talk about connecting the dots.

Why are you bringing Hawkins into the convo... Also Hawkins Neg Diffs Germa
For real who the hell is this guy?

Oda loves Making Dozens of Characters so that's never gonna happen. Only reason why Alabasta didn't have more side Characters is because One Piece back then wasn't immune to getting cancelled by Jump and Editors weren't scared of Oda
So basically when jump are on your ass wanting you to deliver better quality... and get more fans and readers... you do it like Alabasta... and not like current ways where sales are dropping despite Oda coming out every now and then begging fans to keep reading Lol

Do you want to know a fun fact... Fishman island arc. The same arc that people taunt... it selled more than Marineford arc Lmao... reason is... One Piece fans love a classic arc of 50-70 chapters with same structure I proposed...
The reverie arc was complained by japanese fandom that Oda had to cut away and get back to Luffy cause he was losing sales

it’s just what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.