Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hyped for Sanji vs Queen. He is finally getting in on the battle. I see some comedic scenes coming up with him fighting with Zoro on his back. I can imagine Sanji being oblivious to Perospero shooting arrows @ Zoro lol!

I'm also glad Nami gets to keep her power up Zeus.

We finally get to see Yamamoto in action.

I am super hoping that the person who saves Luffy is Katakuri!!! Please Oda!

Wait for the full summary before getting too excited. you're probably the guy who said that Kid wouldn't be there in the last chapter and that Big Mom was going to one shot Kid. Kid lasted more time and chapters than Luffy vs. a Yonko

Oda portrayal over everything.
you can put 1000 visual feats is you want, Portrayal will always be the victor.
Not me LOL, you got the wrong guy, the only character i shit on in that level is Sanji.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Its cute how you keep blabering bullshit while ignoring everything that i said. Zoro roof portrayal>>>>>>>>>Kidd/Law portrayal. If a character gets feats its obvious he is being portrayed in a good light, any idiot with half a brain cell can easily understand that simple logic, but thats expecting too much of you it seems.
:kayneshrug:

I dont think he should have done that. I like crew having unique dynamics.
I have no problem with the Big Mom Pirates in WCI. I think they were fine.
Beast Pirates.....well.................................too much useless headliners. Only relevant ones are the Tobi Roppo + Drake and Apoo. Calamities I like all of them. Only problem is that I think King lacks a little bit. But Jack and Queen are awesome. Jack was hyped AF since his introduction. Only moment I dont like him, it's when he goes "toe to toe" against freaking Ashura Doji. 1 random ass scabbard. Fuck scabbards. They are a plague. Kyoshiro was awesome. Denjiro is trash. Dukes are awesome, scabbards neko and inu are trash, etc.
I have such high hopes for all the main characters from Shanks and BB's crews. I'm scared. =(
Many BM members were unnacessary
But on the topic of headliners...
Does anyone realize that Sheepshead (the one people shitted on) actually had the best design among all smiles were created after him!?
Lol, people shitted on this man, but he really looked better and more formidable than almost all other headliners hhhh (of course except Hawkins)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
From my understanding, TAC likes to troll as I seen topics and polls she made, so if your really believe one over those who stated I am not him, then your really issue on that side. Not me. 4 mods to 1 mod, but ok whatever Head Piece makes you think reality isn't true when it is :kayneshrug:.
Calling TAC β€œshe” is a bigger troll than anything either of us have said so far, his feminine side is buried almost as deep as your cognitive functioning abilities :perocry:

vergo didnt even use haki
he broke sanjis leg with sanjis fighting style
if vergo went full power sanji would be dead
o lord.

how can you infer he wasn't using haki?
if he wasn't then how can you infer sanji was using haki..

if we assume that both were using haki and sanji broke his leg..

in a similar instance where DJ sanji (faster kick speed and initial sky walk momentum) clashed with doffy, who is hyped to have better arnament, and didn't break his leg
even here you can't prove if either one are using arnament or not.. depends on fair assumptions that they did or did not.. since i mention Vergo and sanji did, I'll consider this to be the case here as well .. but the point is it was a kick way more potent than Vergo's that got him commended by doffy..and he didn't break his leg or hurt him after he clashed.

this further corroborates to the fact, which was even emphasized before hand, that sanji's physical state was worn and weakend.

you can always trivialize the moment and defy the narrative and even be dismissive about sanji still keeping up in the state he was in.

How was he weakened?

for the people arguing "OMG USSOP SURVIVED IT BUT SANJI'S BODY GOT DAMAGED"

thats a very dimwitted argument to make when we know pre TS ussop got clubbed with a 4ton bat to the face and he survived

He has extreme endurance and least durability and you can clearly see NAMI IS ALRIGHT while ussop is writhing in agony like he always does....no one in Alabasta took a 4 Ton move to the face... don't wonder why ussop survived that blast he survived it coz he is an endurance beast.. stop with the ussop slander...

so what actually wore and damage his body?
when an animal and a woman takes turns using your body and damaging it consistently and recuperating by behaving like they do in their body... you fuggin bet there would be consequences... hence why the blast taken by nami is sanji's body... was less painful to her and but when sanji switches all the agony relapses on sanji.

pure logic... you can always call it a headcanon by assuming you can't process logic.

Dont be ridiculously negligent in equity or don't argue at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.