Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not "we" you think, being slightly weaker doesnt make you "Nerfed" when you use Nerf you use it to make the character seem extremely weak aka "pleasure level"

Germa is a joke and Sanji lost to them... talk about connecting the dots.

Why are you bringing Hawkins into the convo... Also Hawkins Neg Diffs Germa
Germa was beating YVs and Judge handle YC4, Kamazou got fainted easily and you think he is stronger than those who harm those enemies? Yeah your on Head Piece and can't admit fault, bruh. Facing Judge is better than fainting to nerfed Kamazou like Zoro was on there.

Cause your saying Killer is stronger for facing Kaido, but what your thoughts on him facing Hawkins now for someone who should be 'above' him, but actually not really.

So basically when jump are on your ass wanting you to deliver better quality... and get more fans and readers... you do it like Alabasta... and not like current ways where sales are dropping despite Oda coming out every now and then begging fans to keep reading Lol

Do you want to know a fun fact... Fishman island arc. The same arc that people taunt... it selled more than Marineford arc Lmao... reason is... One Piece fans love a classic arc of 50-70 chapters with same structure I proposed...
The reverie arc was complained by japanese fandom that Oda had to cut away and get back to Luffy cause he was losing sales

it’s just what it is...
Fishman Island sold like that because of the hype Marineford created. Iirc One Piece sales became 10× times bigger in 2010 Because of said hype. Nowadays it's back to Pre Marineford sales

We know Sanji is carrying Zoro, thats old news, provider is just mentioning it in case someone thinks he dipped Zoro somewhere. Zoro was still portrayed better than all other SN's in the roof asside from Luffy, and by a HUGE margin, theres not even room for debate.
:gokulaugh:
Wait for the full summary before getting too excited. you're probably the guy who said that Kid wouldn't be there in the last chapter and that Big Mom was going to one shot Kid. Kid lasted more time and chapters than Luffy vs. a Yonko

Oda portrayal over everything.
you can put 1000 visual feats if you want, Portrayal will always be the victor.

Last edited:
Nat’s the one who confirmed it for me, and since she doesn’t spend all her time here lying about benign shit and spamming the same two arguments for a third-tier anime character, I think I’ll believe her over you, thanks!!
From my understanding, TAC likes to troll as I seen topics and polls she made, so if your really believe one over those who stated I am not him, then your really issue on that side. Not me. 4 mods to 1 mod, but ok whatever Head Piece makes you think reality isn't true when it is :kayneshrug:.

I have to do something about this..
Got It! Zoro will recover thanks to Oden's haki. :smart:
Exactly, Oden's Haki controls Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Is Chrono on Moe's level of Sanji wanking? I haven't read much of Chrono.

My guts says no.

@Finalbeta
It's a forsure yes, chrono left because Sanji aint fighting King

Status
Not open for further replies.