• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Many BM members were unnacessary
But on the topic of headliners...
Does anyone realize that Sheepshead (the one people shitted on) actually had the best design among all smiles were created after him!?
Lol, people shitted on this man, but he really looked better and more formidable than almost all other headliners hhhh (of course except Hawkins)
He actually did.
Sheepshead-sama was the true MVP of the headlines.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why are you telling him he is Moe when that Peroroncino guy joined the site after Moe got banned? How should he know about Moe? :vistalaugh:Or is this Peroroncino guy an alt who is here before Moe got banned?
why don't you ask the mods to look at my IP and confirm for themselves? Just like they did when they found out that pandaman is moe.

Calling TAC “she” is a bigger troll than anything either of us have said so far, his feminine side is buried almost as deep as your cognitive functioning abilities :perocry:
You said 'she' in your post. Idk who you guys are behind the screen, so didn't want presume. I been told he likes to troll here and there, so again believe someone like that over mods who said I am not him, is more on you than proof :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.