Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0? Think they're more YC level.
Lucci was stronger than Luffy in Water Seven. The reason he lost in Ennies Lobby was because he made 2 mistakes: he tried to tank the Gear 3rd and got rekt, and later, after the Sai Dai Rin Rokuougan, he just gave Luffy his back and walked away only to get a Jet gataling (arguably incositently haki infused) to the face.
I think as of now Luffy is probably stronger, but still CP0 folks are AT LEAST YC2 level. Lucci is YC1 for sure.
This is all speculation, of course.
You are a Lucci fan. What do you think?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oda should honestly go back to draw enemies crews in the structure of
- Captain
- 3-4 strongest subbordinates
- 5-6 strong members for rest of strawhats
- While rest of allies and subbordinates should be like the waiters... who basically have the fodder marine soldier design... so that he doesn’t focus on them and put many screentime on them...
A classic arc by one piece basically... we will go back to the good old days of 50-70 chapters per arc with full fight to for each member with the arc story also fleshed out
Hopefully the Blackbeard's will have a crew structure like that.

I was talking about Nat, you fucking illiterate!! You can’t even read my posts properly, why the shit should I think you know more than a dick hair’s worth about One Piece?! :sanjimeh:
You said TAC in your post, so thought it was him. Not my fault if you can't word out your posts, bruh. Nat confirmed already I am not him, that is more your toxic side who can't admit fault like you guys on 'ZKK' debunked.

Also I do not understand what you said on bottom sentence, bruh :kayneshrug:.

For Sanji to win against Queen, his kicks need to have piercing power. Otherwise, he will be like Luffy when he was up against Kaido. Saying "I cant't get through his scales".

With the attacks that we know so far, non of them have AP that can do internal damage or cut of limbs of Queen. Sanji needs new power up, or Queen's durability needs to be nerfed.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think it will be a hard fight though...we have yet to see hybrid queen
Also I have a feeling that he will be awakened zoan, same for Jack and King... which is why Jack keeps going back up after getting defeated... so I feel the fight will be a struggle to keep him down... where as an awakened zoan... he might keep recovering back up again and again until Sanji uses a davastating technique that makes Queen damage permenant... thus Haki and fire upgrade should play a role imo
I want Sanji vs Queen to be an extreme diff match that will drag for at least 3 whole chapters.
No mid neg BS here.
I want the OP world to feel vast again, with threats beyond the main baddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.