Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen always have been in the same leauge. We Sanji stands just wanted King because of these reasons:
- King vs Sanji would have been more cool look-wise, flight, fire, kicks.
- Zoro fans usually downplay characters who look goofy, in fact they're already saying shit like Mingo > Queen when Jack destroys Mingo, Zoro stands also think all the baddass characters are strong for some reason.
- Zoro fans would have accepted the fact that Sanji isn't far at all from Zoro, now when Lolonoa Will fight King they'll start yelling "Zoro had broke Bones, King >>> Queen".
Well said my friend :cheers:

Maybe after vs Queen. RS Sanji mid diff easy.
I think it will be a hard fight though...we have yet to see hybrid queen
Also I have a feeling that he will be awakened zoan, same for Jack and King... which is why Jack keeps going back up after getting defeated... so I feel the fight will be a struggle to keep him down... where as an awakened zoan... he might keep recovering back up again and again until Sanji uses a davastating technique that makes Queen damage permenant... thus Haki and fire upgrade should play a role imo

Oda should honestly go back to draw enemies crews in the structure of
- Captain
- 3-4 strongest subbordinates
- 5-6 strong members for rest of strawhats
- While rest of allies and subbordinates should be like the waiters... who basically have the fodder marine soldier design... so that he doesn’t focus on them and put many screentime on them...
A classic arc by one piece basically... we will go back to the good old days of 50-70 chapters per arc with full fight to for each member with the arc story also fleshed out
No! If this happens, how he will justify the dragging? Everthing is according to plan [Insert japanese phrase, that I forgot].

You see, the outcome of a clash is more important than said clash happening at all....Getting his leg crushed by vergo is not realy a feat for Sanji, but its a feat alright, for Vergo, not for Sanji.
vergo didn t even used haki or his fighting style :milaugh: he toyed with sanji

You see, the outcome of a clash is more important than said clash happening at all....Getting his leg crushed by vergo is not realy a feat for Sanji, but its a feat alright, for Vergo, not for Sanji.
How is leg broken if your same leg you walking fine as Zoro saw him leading G5? Doesn't make sense and is feat to make Vergo bleed and send flying compare to Zoro who couldn't stop Yeti Brothers.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You said 'she' in your post. Idk who you guys are behind the screen, so didn't want presume. I been told he likes to troll here and there, so again believe someone like that over mods who said I am not him, is more on you than proof :kayneshrug:.
I was talking about Nat, you fucking illiterate!! You can’t even read my posts properly, why the shit should I think you know more than a dick hair’s worth about One Piece?! :sanjimeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.