Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read the original story of my username.

It's probably too massive for you, but either way maybe, just maybe, you might realize that the so defined beta entered the alpha realm. We are taking over thanks to our peculiar quirks. It's the evolution. :finally:
I thought beta is the lines of simp while alpha is chad? Idk about that :kayneshrug:.

That's not the point lmao,

That guy shouldn't be knowing Moe because Moe was already banned when that Peron guy joined this site.

He either knows Moe because he is an alt,

Or he shouldn't be knowing Moe so why are you telling him he is Moe that makes no sense LOL
It actually is the point LOL

Again not that hard to change your ip address and have a different user name

How the hell can someone be disappointed about Sanji confronting Queen? I mean, it was fucking obvious that Zoro Vs King would happen, like every fucking fight in every fucking arc of a manga with more than 1000 fucking chapters.

In Arlong Park, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger. In Arabasta, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger. In Enies Lobby, Sanji vs the third stronger, and Zoro vs the second stronger, etc. Come on guys, your attitude is pathetic as hell.

I know some people was expecting Sanji vs King when they saw their first clash, Sanji saving Momo, but come on, you always knew Queen was there for him. I still don't know how Zoro Vs King will happen, but it will happen, like every fucking One Piece arc with major fights.

And that doesn't demerit my boy Sanji, he's fighting a guy with 1.3 billion. That's madness, and I'm so fucking proud of him.

If you want to throw bullshit to some character, there you have Jinbe, a fucking ex-shickibukai, and the one who was supposed to be the new heir of the Trio Monster, fighting against a Tobi Roppo.

That's regrettable, as your Sanji vs king bullshit.

Last edited:
If that the case I can be anyone under another account, why just Panda? You guys could be alts since you can do same thing too. Not good excuse to go on there.

Still have more possibility to still happen to face King though unlike 'ZKK' stuff which is biggest merienda I ever see and you guys can't admit on.
You keep bringing up ZKK in our convos when I havent... is that your sign of Des... peration

We all know you're Moe because you act like him, if you didnt act like Moe we wouldnt think you're Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.