Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga is canon and the only thing I personally saw was how Page One swiftly overpowered Sanji in a clash and crushed him through multiple buildings, and then Sanji used his invisibility to cheap shot Page One - both uninjured. Dont know what you're saying tbh.

It's funny how you all are always posting the same picture where "Sanji got overpowered" by a direct attack with killing intent of an Ancient Zoan Flying Six in his strongest form (the same tier of the final match up of people like Jimbe or the other SH) without considering that Sanji was literally just testing the RS and was pretty much in casual mood.
Page One was treated like a stupid little baby by Sanji, and him confronting a YC2 right now should have already end this "Page One= RS Sanji" headcanon for good lmao
:cheers:

I was hoping for a Sanji and King match up. Mainly, I am glad that he got a fight. There was a tiny part of me that was wondering if Oda would even give Sanji a fight in Wano. I look forward to seeing the panels of Sanji vs Queen!

Now it looks like Zoro vs King as a strong possibility. I don't feel any hype for a Zoro vs King match up. I would rather see Zoro reunite with Hyori and decapitate the last head of Orochi. Basically I would like to get some backstory for Zoro while he heals. Some people may argue that he won't fight Kaido again because Luffy said he would handle it. At the same time, Zoro feels that he didn't do enough. Of course Zoro still needs to be healed. Maybe he just chills on the bandage cross for the rest of Wano.

So Nami has Zeus and he is in her Climatact? She did need a huge power up, but I don't understand how Zeus got there?

I wonder how long Yamato and Kaido will fight or clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.