Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he was twice as strong, I only said that the gap is massive, which that illustrates. That gap has only gotten wider as Luffy has been forced to fight enemies that are increasingly stronger than the enemies his subordinates fight.

Also, no, it wouldn’t have been a neg diff from the start. They used those moves when the fights had drawn out and their opponents were in poor shape as well. There’s nothing that suggested they couldn’t have handled those attacks at full power, in the same way that Zoro and Sanji would have been able to handle Kaku and Jabra’s strongest attacks while they were at full power themselves.
Its never been illustrated has madsive at any point in the story.

Like I said, if Yamato's performance against Kaido warrants it, I would place her above Zoro and even Luffy.

@Kuro Ashi: the only circumstance in which I would take seriously the claim that Yamato is too strong to be a Strawhat is if she ends Wano considerably stronger than Luffy.

For example, if Yamato pushes Awakened Kaido to very high difficulty before being defeated. Afterwards, Luffy and Zoro defeat a nerfed Kaido. In that case, I would be more sceptical that Yamato would join the crew because of such a clear power gap between her and Luffy.

But I really, really, think such a scenario is unlikely.

IMO the best that Yamato can hope for is pushing Kaido to use his Awakening and then getting beaten at maybe upper-medium difficulty by Awakened Kaido.

I expect Luffy to defeat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 before the arc ends, so End of Wano Luffy will be above Yamato even in what I consider the best case for her.

My median case for Yamato involves pushing Kaido to use his Hybrid form.

I rate Luffy as his performance warrants. It seems he pushed Hybrid Kaido to upper-medium/lower high difficulty. Assuming that Kaido has Awakening (I place Kaido at High Top Tier[+]), Low Top Tier[+] - Mid Top Tier [-] feels appropriate for Luffy's performance against Hybrid Kaido.

If Kaido doesn't have a separate Awakening form, I'll place Luffy at Mid Top Tier.
She fighting a nerf Kaido now bro. Kaido won't be back to full health this whole war

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lets hope this dont happen then, since there's 0 chance Yamato join the crew being stronger than Luffy. She could be stronger than base 1010 Luffy if G4 (or possibly G5) + CoC becomes a massive power up and join tho...
Yeah.

What I expect is End of Wano Luffy > End of Wano Yamato ~ 1010 Luffy.

He likes even more yamatrash over Zoro now so imagine :milaugh:
I do not like Yamato more than Zoro. Zoro is still my #1.

Lol he said in discord that he will put her as his fav above zoro if she shines.
I never said that in the Zoro FC. I did say in my "I like Yamato thread", that if Oda surpasses my expectations regarding Yamato, there's a chance she might displace Zoro as my favourite character.

Notice the emphasis on might; I'm still more invested in Zoro.

No grand pope will even have that kind of thoughts lol.
But I agree, I'm not representative of the Zoro fanbase on here. That's fine, I simply speak my mind on Zoro.

Nik-san is a pillar of zoro fan :)
Nik's powerscaling is an abomination and gives all Zoro fans a bad name.

This is even worse according to your own words Zoro and rest of the crew are just bloodstain on the ground why are you backtracking :beckmoji:
I’m not backtracking. At what point did I say one has to be twice as strong to crush their opponent? Luffy’s not twice as strong as Zoro or Sanji. He would absolutely destroy them. These are not mutually exclusive ideas.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
She fighting a nerf Kaido now bro. Kaido won't be back to full health this whole war
Exactly. Zoro's attack scarred Kaido and had him shaking and huffing.
  • Kaido did not appear to be "nerfed" against Luffy.
  • Other than his initial reaction and the huffing, Kaido did not show any further reaction to Asura.

Kaido isn't nerfed in any appreciable sense of the word. If he was, it would have been made clear when he fought Luffy.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
QUEEN FEATS

TEMPORARELY KNOCKED OUT ZORO
CRACKED BIG MOM SKULL
PUT HOLES INSIDE MARCO AND BRUISED HIM
TANK 3 ATTACKS FROM MARCO AND HEALED UP IN LESS THEN 1 MINUTE NO DAMAGE
1 SHOT DRAKE WITH SWORDS ( HE NOT EVEN A SWORDSMAN :suresure:)
MAKE APOO SCARED FOR HIS LIFE HE RATHER FACE TWO SUPERNOOBERS
SLAPPED BASE LUFFY LIKE A FLY

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
QUEEN FEATS

TEMPORARELY KNOCKED OUT ZORO
CRACKED BIG MOM SKULL
PUT HOLES INSIDE MARCO AND BRUISED HIM
TANK 3 ATTACKS FROM MARCO AND HEALED UP IN LESS THEN 1 MINUTE NO DAMAGE
1 SHOT DRAKE WITH SWORDS ( HE NOT EVEN A SWORDSMAN :suresure:)
MAKE APOO SCARED FOR HIS LIFE HE RATHER FACE TWO SUPERNOOBERS
SLAPPED BASE LUFFY LIKE A FLY

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
It's too late for you to wank Queen now bro, we can all see why you are doing it now:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro made kaido's health bar drop 50% :myman:
Zoro used Asura.
It's super effective!

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
WHERE THE KILLER FANS AT ?? :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

QUEEN ONE SHOT DRAKE WHO CAN BEAT HAWKINS HIGH DIFF WHOS GONNA PUSH KILLER EXTREME DIFF

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

KILLER = ROOF TOP LEVEL

WHAT DOES HTAT MAKE SANJI WHEN HE HIGH DIFF QUEEN

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

since I’m not gonna explain myself again to all the people who quoted me or will quote me.

I said to say sanji vs queen based off this is agenda based because he attacked both queen and perospeor to save chopper.

So unless your saying sanji will 2v1 queen and perospero then the take of sanji vs queen rn is agenda based.

I think it’s more likely sanji fights queen at the moment but to act like he didn’t also just attack perospero shows an agenda
you made that dumb account bet didnt you
in the next line in the spoiler
it states sanji vs queen.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is exactly what Jinbei fans said before he met his downfall this arc
:suresure:
  • I'm not a Jimbe fan.
  • Jimbe is not Yamato.

I honestly don't care about Sanji or how Yamato compares to Sanji. Sanji is irrelevant to where I place Yamato.

I simply think that there are good chances that Yamato is a Low Top Tier and Sanji clearly isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.