Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs queen

Marco vs king

Hyori or some other scabbard vs orochi

And once Yamato is close to defeat we will see an epic entrance of luffy being saved and healed up and zoro being healed up approaching kaido. The same way kiiller will show up to help law and kidd vs bigmom.

3 vs 1 on both sides

That is easy. Beating and scarring Kaido, a man worth 4,611,100,000 berries and invulnerable, in a 1v1 clash while in a weaken state and low on energy.
This is Rooftop feat while I'm saying LiveFloor feat. Can't even understand an easy question lol
Don't compare Rooftop Zoro to LiveFloor Zoro. Rooftop Zoro built different from other
:cheers:

Sanji vs queen

Marco vs king

Hyori or some other scabbard vs orochi

And once Yamato is close to defeat we will see an epic entrance of luffy being saved and healed up and zoro being healed up approaching kaido. The same way kiiller will show up to help law and kidd vs bigmom.

3 vs 1 on both sides
Nah, zombie GAG zoro is not in that stage yet. Better go with orochi. Better chance to win

Nah, zombie GAG zoro is not in that stage yet. Better go with orochi. Better chance to win
Actually I don't know if any referenced this about zoro being in bandages looking like that. I have seen some people say resurrection. In terms of someone coming back from under the bandages stronger. Won't go against this point since I have seen it happen in anime.

But I just find it so strange that zoro is bandaged in the same shape as mihawks sword

Status
Not open for further replies.