Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's hilarious that after all that crap about Sanji versus king and Zoro fighting Kaido again, it's looking like it's just going to be Sanji versus Queen and Zoro vs King like everyone predicted before the raid:milaugh:
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol. At least Zoro has gotten to show out against the Yonko and even if he fights King he may not be done completely.

This is Rooftop feat while I'm saying LiveFloor feat. Can't even understand an easy question lol
Don't compare Rooftop Zoro to LiveFloor Zoro. Rooftop Zoro built different from other
:cheers:
They are the same Zoro. He was just less serious on the live floor. The second he became serious he blitzed and oneshot Apoo and recovered the antidote.

But you are about Zoro being built different..... compared to the other SN and Straw Hats.

There the same Zoro. He was just less serious on the live floor. The second he became serious he blitzed and oneshot Apoo and recovered the antidote.

But you are about Zoro being built different..... compared to the other SN and Straw Hats.
My 1st question was asking about LiveFloor feat, and you just need to choose which one lol
Yeah Zoro being serious or rather should I say Zoro doesn't want to mess around anymore. Apoo was fine after that, Zoro get what he want, so doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.