Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The end-credits? Yeah, they were a little cringe sometimes but some were pretty fun too. Also, one could easily skip them so they weren't that bad I guess.
Well. I see several problems. For example the anime stretching situations too much. Like Kaido charging his boro breath for a minute. Or Luffy in the sumo tournament almost falling off the edge for like a minute. And other countless moments of stretching a situation.

Also, some scenes have little to do with the cabin manga. The thunder Bagua being different in the anime compared to the manga, where Kaido charges at you. Thinks like characters turning into a light flash while attacking, Luffy using a KKG against Kaido, etc. It's much shit imo.

Well. I see several problems. For example the anime stretching situations too much. Like Kaido charging his boro breath for a minute. Or Luffy in the sumo tournament almost falling off the edge for like a minute. And other countless moments of stretching a situation.

Also, some scenes have little to do with the cabin manga. The thunder Bagua being different in the anime compared to the manga, where Kaido charges at you. Thinks like characters turning into a light flash while attacking, Luffy using a KKG against Kaido, etc. It's much shit imo.
LMAOOO We were talking about the JJK anime there, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.