Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did plenty of damage as a dragon yeah. It's just mostly big area of effect not hitting one guy with a club for 9999 damage
Yeah. Zooan forms are just indiscriminately destroying shit.

Kaido Hybrid: Weak ass Boro Breaths, no speed blitzing, big and slow, easy target

:kaidowhat:

How is Boro Breath weak? He took out a castle and noticeably hurt Oden with it

Yeah, cause it's harder to focus the destructive force of Zooan to individual targets. That's why hybrid is best balanced in terms of stats.

That doesn't mean you can tank more in Hybrid.
Ya hybrid is withouth a doubt the most powerful form, however Kaido went back to human form to off screen the scabbards

So far Kaido looks more durable in his dragon form.
But lack of AP.

So i dont know the terms of "weakest" is suitable or not.
More durable or not if he stayed in Dragon form don't you think the scabbards would have defeated him?

100% Zoro one shots but King could probably push nerfed Zoro into a mid-high diff :kayneshrug:
Dude let me ask question. If Zoro can do one shot every opponents in your clever idea please explain why od Mihawk or Shank occupy One piece world. They can do one shot. Either Mihawk or Shank is stupid not to use one shot to opoonents or you are too smart for us.
Please abondon us . use your brain another place for example there is one punch man. you can write one sword man

Dude let me ask question. If Zoro can do one shot every opponents in your clever idea please explain why od Mihawk or Shank occupy One piece world. They can do one shot. Either Mihawk or Shank is stupid not to use one shot to opoonents or you are too smart for us.
Please abondon us . use your brain another place for example there is one punch man. you can write one sword man
Bro i can't even understand what you are saying. Slow down and rewrite what you said.

Yeah, so he can use his club. He's not going to tank attacks better in base or hybrid.
When Jack invaded Zou he fought toe to toe against Inuarashi in his Zoan form, then Nekomamushi comes, they switch, he slams Jack to the ground and Jack reverts to Human form. Nekomamushi told him he's not going to go easy on him like Inuarashi did.

Lucci also barely used his Zoan form against Luffy. He fought for a while in human form though. If Kaido can't use an attack as powerful as thunder Bagua in Zoan form, it's clearly his weakest form in my view.

I want to see how much damage Diable Jambe can do on Queen's in its weakest transformation the Zoan form.
I hope Yamato's Zoan form is revealed too at the end of the chapter. That would be epic
Well if its collier or flange strike like the spoilers says, it shouldn't do too much given sanjis used tht casually one fodder
The one that blocked big mom with luffy will probably do something tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.