Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to be shocked if Zoro doesn’t fight King. I don’t know how people don’t see the similarities between King/Queen and Kaku/Jabra. Especially going back and looking at their panels together. It’s such a similar scenario just on a larger scale.
Yeah but Kaku was a grass eater, King is carnivorous. The long neck girafe also changed for a bracchiosaurus. Roles are inversed aside that both Jabra and Queen characters are morons.

Yeah but Kaku was a grass eater, King is carnivorous. The long neck girafe also changed for a bracchiosaurus. Roles are inversed aside that both Jabra and Queen characters are morons.
Yeah I just meant relationship dynamic wise. Both are a pair of zoans with a straight man-funny man duo that put each other down every chance they get who are portrayed as near to equals as you can get. But you are right it is just flipped as far as their actual zoan types which is even more parallel.

And to go even further Kaido is like a super Rob Lucci lol.

Last edited:
Yeah I just meant relationship dynamic wise. Both are a pair of zoans with a straight man-funny man duo that put each other down every chance they get who are portrayed as near to equals as you can get. But you are right it is just flipped as far as their actual zoan types which is even more parallel.
Yeah i agree with you, i would be dumbfounded if Zoro doesn't fight King.

H

humanbeing

How long will take Zoro to heal? will Marco uses his power to help him? if Zoro fights King or Sanji and Zoro vs Queen and King. Marco might go help Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.