Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That would be ideal but I’m afraid Marco is going to be spent once he gets Zoro back in action so the poor girl is probably going to have to do it by herself.
I don't know if Marco's going to heal Zoro, Marco vs King seems to be the most likely match-up for King right now.

Hiyori could heal Zoro for a little while.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I won't put her above King unless she does better than Zoro against Kaido.
A healthy Zoro mid diffs King (based on his current showings). But if you think King can push Zoro to extreme difficulty, then requiring Yamato to surpass Zoro's feats vs Kaido makes sense.

I would simply point out that I think you're overrating King.

I still expect Yamato to fight Jack; maybe Nerfed Yamato vs Nerfed Jack?
  1. It's nerfed Jack vs nerfed Inuarashi.
  2. This fight only made sense before Yamato vs Kaido.
  3. Yamato vs Kaido will go on for a while:
    • We need to see Kaido and Yamato's flashback.
    • We have not even seen Yamato's Devil Fruit.
    • If Yamato is indeed a Mythical Zoan Neko Neko no Mi model: Byakko, then Oda may draw Zoan Yamato vs Zoan Kaido due to the Tiger vs Dragon trope.
    • Oda will also need to reveal her Hybrid form.
    • Yamato and Kaido use the same fighting style, so Oda may take some time to show how she measures up to Kaido.
      • Base Yamato vs Base Kaido may continue for a while.
  4. By the time Kaido defeats Yamato, Sanji vs Queen (and Zoro vs King if that's what Oda is going for) would have been well underway. Do you really think Jack would only get his matchup long after King and Queen have begun theirs?
  5. What would be the narrative purpose of a Yamato that has been defeated by Kaido to face Jack?

At this point, I simply think that Yamato vs Jack is not happening.

Like it's plausible that Yamato vs Kaido ends after Sanji vs Queen.

@Weeman, @Paperchampion23, @Topi Jerami, @TheAncientCenturion, @Midnight Delight, @CbShadow: do you guys still expect Yamato to defeat Jack?

Guys, of course zoro right now is stronger than sanji. one of the best sword has given to him also awakened CoC. But you insist on not to understand still.
If you check Wano series , most indicates is same for Sanji and Zoro.
Sanji get RS and Zoro get Enma. Germa Tech should not be underestimated. Law even shocked when he saw Sanjis RS.
All attack shape has been same. When zoro cut killer cut move is like Sanjis shooting star. Both of them gained same haki abilities until CoC was unlocked by Zoro last ten chapters.
They are both monster of Luffy. After Wano, you will see that Sanji and Zoro will be Monster. Jinbei attendees will be like Robin.
Actually both of them is on same way . there is one purpose which is to make Luffy be Pirates King.
Why sanji and zoro little unmature boys stop talking about clashing them.
Law can teleport Zoro to same where with samurai. Why sanji carryying Zoro. That show Oda fun between them. Both of them are their children of Oda. Just enjoy and fun. Do not be foolish.

This is your reminder that: 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨 > 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠.
Cinera is still smoking @Sentinel

Anyway before you guys wank Yamato like "pushed Kaido to hybrid form" nonsense. Don't forget that pushing to hybrid doesn't mean as much as the first reveal of going hybrid.
Just look at Monster Chopper for example. In Monster Point first debut, he was pushed to his limit in Ennies Lobby thus the debut of Monster Point. But afterwards, he wasn't pushed limit in Fishman Island yet he still used Monster Point anyway.

Or look at Luffy's Gear 4. At its debut against Doffy, Gear 4 was also portrayed as very big deal. Now it is not anymore and Luffy can just randomly used it against mere ship and iirc Number.

Same thing will happen to Kaido hybrid form, and also Yamato's Df later on. Like right now, Yamato always kept her DF secret, and Oda does this to suspense for readers. Yet once it is revealed, I bet she will use it more often even against scrubs weaker than Ulti / Sasaki.

P.s. 2
Even if Yamato does push Kaido to hybrid form. But the 9 red scabbards didn't.
The combined forces of Sulong Inu, Sulong Neko, and 3 other characters hyped to be as strong as 100 samurais, Ashura, Kawamatsu and Denjiro. All 9 of them didn't push Kaido to hybrid form.

There is NO CHANCE Yamato alone is a bigger threat than those 9 scabbards combined. Yet Kaido didn't use hybrif against them.

Conclusion: another proof "pushing Kaido to hybrid" is useless shit.

A healthy Zoro mid diffs King (based on his current showings). But if you think King can push Zoro to extreme difficulty, then requiring Yamato to surpass Zoro's feats vs Kaido makes sense.

1. It's nerfed Jack vs nerfed Inuarashi.
  2. This fight only made sense before Yamato vs Kaido.
  3. Yamato vs Kaido will go on for a while:
    • We need to see Kaido and Yamato's flashback.
    • We have not even seen Yamato's Devil Fruit.
    • If Yamato is indeed a Mythical Zoan Neko Neko no Mi model: Byakko, then Oda may draw Zoan Yamato vs Zoan Kaido due to the Tiger vs Dragon trope.
    • Oda will also need to reveal her Hybrid form.
    • Yamato and Kaido use the same fighting style, so Oda may take some time to show how she measures up to Kaido.
      • Base Yamato vs Base Kaido may continue for a while.
  4. By the time Kaido defeats Yamato, Sanji vs Queen (and Zoro vs King if that's what Oda is going for) would have been well underway. Do you really think Jack would only get his matchup long after King and Queen have begun theirs?
  5. What would be the narrative purpose of a Yamato that has been defeated by Kaido to face Jack?

@Weeman, @Paperchampion23, @Topi Jerami, @TheAncientCenturion, @Midnight Delight, @CbShadow: do you guys still expect Yamato to defeat Jack?
To me it depends on how quickly Luffy is able to come back to aid her and if Jack manages to defeat/kill Inu.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
There's both too much Yamato downplay, and too much Yamato wank on this site. We need to see her have a serious 1v1 against someone.
Her serious 1 vs 1 against someone just begun and it's vs Kaido.

There's no Yamato wank on this site, it's simply that the majority downplay her.

I might be overrating her in my expectations for End of Wano Yamato, but like those expectations aren't what I use for powerscaling debates.

Yamato's current feats and portrayal place Base Yamato above Jack.

Yamato's narrative places all out Yamato above King.

I used to think Yamato will defeat Jack but now I'm more open minded.

Jack will defeat Yamato.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Perhaps. This island is not short on healers lol. Chopper, Marco, Law, Hiyori
Yeah, maybe Chopper will take care of Zoro before another enemy shows up (The remaining numbers, Perospero) and then Hiyori will heal him.

King has been fighting against Marco for at least 20-40 minutes in his base form(presumably). I have Marco close to Chapter 1000 Luffy.

I feel like King, as Kaido's YC1 deserves more respect, I would say that healthy Zoro beats him high diff, I could be wrong.

Base Yamato vs Base Kaido may continue for a while.
Kaido usually switches his forms after his opponent hits him with a strong attack.

Someone should make a bet thread on Jack's match-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.