Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Alternatively, which stats do you think all out Jack has above Base Yamato.
Durability, Endurance and Stamina. Jack is also more experienced.

The DF reluctancy maybe Oda saving her for her big reveal. But Zoan Awakening as a power up for Yamato in the future will be cool.
It's probably just Oda stalling shit.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I've been secure that ZKK won't happen since day one, because Zoro doesn't have what it takes to Kill Kaido. Don't worry though, Marco is softening up King for him, so when he gets healed, he'll stand a chance. :cheers:
Zoro doesnt have what it takes coming from a Luffy fan is totally predictable. :suresure:
Also, dont worry, Zoro will do both, defeat King and kill Kaido.
Also, wanna see proof from 6 months ago that I said you would be sure ZKK aint happening? :myman:

I've been secure that ZKK won't happen since day one, because Zoro doesn't have what it takes to Kill Kaido. Don't worry though, Marco is softening up King for him, so when he gets healed, he'll stand a chance. :cheers:
Luffy is gaining new abilities to hurt Kaidou from a span of what, 1 hour? And you think that Zoro, who's already capable of shredding through Kaidou's toughest scale and defense, won't be able to decapitate Kaidou when he's healed and fully mastered Enma? :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.