Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now even Kinemon can still keep fighting after taking a club attack but Oden couldn't.
I know PIS is strong in One Piece but not that much...
Oda doesn't have the skills to handle an interesting and consistent power scaling

everyone knows it at this point, the fight scenes that doesn't make sense are more frequent than the one that do at this point

Kinemon took it too.
One of his sword got broken and besides, the club still completely hit him. But I guess Oda wanted to finish Kinemon off with a sword stab.
I meant his swords took the first damage and they both broke, i know he was hit too, but the swords being a Tool of defence too made the damage less brutal than could be if hit on his Head without nothing tô defend.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
See, that's the complicated part. Luffy was neg-diffed not because he wasn't strong enough but because he had no means of hurting Kaido at that time.
I agree with this, but even with Advanced COA (both forms), Luffy gets low diffed. He still gets KOed by a head-on Thunder Bagua. And even with Advanced COA, he only deals superficial damage.

Adv CoA is required to even do superficial damage to him and Luffy didn't have it at that point.
Yamato does not have penetration/internal destruction COA as she could not remove her cuffs.

The only difference between Post-WCI and Chapter 1000 Luffy is that the latter has access to Adv CoA and nothing more.
Not really. Luffy had:
  • Significant improvement in his Base stats due to his Udon training.
  • Slight improvement to COO as displayed when he saw 3 steps ahead into the future.
  • Barrier COA.
  • Penetration/Internal Destruction COA.

Post Udon Luffy is a solid level above Pre Udon Luffy.

Yeah, learning it is a big leap but that's only when we're talking about fighting Kaido.
Luffy made a big leap against everyone else as well. His attacks now deal significantly more damage. His COO was better, all his base stats were better.

Post Udon Luffy doesn't need G4 for the likes of Cracker.

Objectively speaking, the gap shouldn't be that big if he's fighting an opponent who doesn't require Adv CoA to get hurt. It's only in Kaido's case.
See above.

The only thing that'll change is that Luffy's punches will be somewhat more impactful, that's all.
Significantly more impactful, better COO, all round better stats.

But Yamato probably already does have Adv CoA so comparing her with Post-WCI in terms of what difficulty she'll give to Kaido is a bit unfair I think when we're talking about objective strength and it not depending on the opponent.
Yamato does not have internal destruction COA. I don't agree with this logic for the reasons specified above. 1000 Luffy is a solid level above Post WCI Luffy.

Also, I don't really think she one-shot Ulti. That's like saying Apoo one-shot Luffy.
Not at all.

After Yamato defeated Ulti, Page One kept trying to wake her up but was unsuccessful and called for a medical team:

We see the medical team arrive and begin her treatment:

She wakes up and is coughing up blood:

The Beast Pirate fodder comment on how much damage Yamato dealt to Ulti:

Her recovery is implied to be only due to her Ancient Zoan powers:

If you claim that the above is analogous to Apoo KOing Luffy, then you're disingenuous.

Yamato left more lasting damage on Ulti than either of the times Kaido knocked Luffy out on the Rooftop, or when Zoro cut down Apoo. If Yamato never defeated Ulti, then:
  • The Sulong Dukes never defeated Jack
  • Zoro never defeated Apoo
  • Kaido never defeated Luffy on the Rooftop

Note that Apoo and Luffy don't have Ancient Zoan recovery, so Zoro and Kaido have no excuse for their respective recoveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.