Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy already showing fighting will against Kaido again, reaffirming 1vs1 and undercutting Kaido's fake hype statements from last chapter.
Luffy using some sort of two way long distance VOAT with Momo, hype.
Yamato doing the obligatory confrontation with Kaido, hopefully getting any minor flashbacks out of the way.
Sanji finally getting set up for a fight, which needs to end before Kaido can be taken down narratively.
Law believing in Luffy like the honorary strawhat he is.

In my opinion, the possibilities for Zoro vs Kaido pt.2 happening died the exact moment he said that Luffy would not lose against the Yonko.

Nerfed King vs nerfed Zoro sounds a lot more probable at the moment.

BUT Zoro cutting dragon Kaido's head above Wano could still happen regardless, if you ask me.
It is less probable than it was before he left a scar on Kaido on the roof, but the chances are not so low.

Tbh, Aokiji should appear in Wano

ZKK = Zoro Kills Kaido
Whether Luffy beat him or not, doesn't matter
Kaido is a Zoan & Strongest Creature at that, he will obviously stand up again after his Defeat (Assuming he does lose)

During Kaido's Introduction, it was revealed that he have Two Legends
Undefeated 1 v 1 & Unkillable

So Luffy will Destroy First Legend & Zoro destroys the Second
where did you after defeating which character has standup their feets just. Kaido hit you and you must be speak unconsciously

I still don’t see Zoro vs King happening. Choppers healing Zoro for Zoro to join Luffy vs Kaido later.
Zoro vs King is obvious like Sanji vs Queen. At some point, people needs to understand how Oda works since 20 years. His usual pattern, a goofy opponent for Sanji, we have Queen. A badass swordsman/edged weapon user for Zoro, i'm saying this since King appeared that he gonna be Zoro's opponent. He will shine against Post Rooftop Zoro so imagine the strenght he has to face someone like Zoro.
You were so sure about Sanji vs King because of that clash, flying ability and same color of suits .... But completely forgot Queen loves women, he is a goofy character, send two T6 after Sanji, argues with King, has connection with Germa because he is a scientist. Everything were front of your eyes.
Zoro vs King is the same, it will happen. After that as you said, he will go for Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.