Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably the biggest Zoro fanboy you'll talk to and I know for a fact that if Zoro fights King then he will not fight Kaido. I know Oda won't do that.
He will fight Kaido with Luffy in round 2....but there is a possibility that he might fight King....But I honestly think Marco is there for King.
I personally think Marco is there for either Weevil when he shows up... OR Kizaru when marines show up... and both will come in my opinion at one point... but Oda is just delaying it as much as he can.. and he’s occupying Marco now with King temporarily

Kinemon survived a direct CoC blow. Zoro got rekt by a shockwave :milaugh:
At this point we gotta re-evaluate the idea of including “tanking attacks” in feats... cause Oda is not making any sense regarding surviving certain attacks by different characters...
This is simply because it’s rare for a character to die on this show... so they might get hit by a nuke and still get out alive.

I personally think Marco is there for either Weevil when he shows up... OR Kizaru when marines show up... and both will come in my opinion at one point... but Oda is just delaying it as much as he can.. and he’s occupying Marco now with King temporarily
I think Marco and the samurai will protect the strawhats at the end of Wano when they are unconscious from all the fighting from the Cp0 as they come to clean up the battlefield. Maybe he'll strike a deal with them and let them capture Kaido and his crew and let Lffy and the rest go.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If Killer only defeats Hawkins and does nothing more, I'll entertain this notion.

Honestly, Post Wano Strawhats will be a Yonkou+ crew.

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato and Law can handle any Emperor's Crew.

Post Wano Luffy and Zoro mid diff the Emperor.

Yamato and Law mid diff the crew.

Actually I'll make a thread right now.
Here is the thread.

At this point we gotta re-evaluate the idea of including “tanking attacks” in feats... cause Oda is not making any sense regarding surviving certain attacks by different characters...
This is simply because it’s rare for a character to die on this show... so they might get hit by a nuke and still get out alive.
Kaido one shotted G4 Luffy and now Kinemon tanks a COC infused attack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.