Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying zoro will fight king and join lufffy after are hilarious.

ALL the straw hats will join luffy after they fight their opponents.

The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats who fight kaido when luffy isn’t there.

After every straw hat beats their opponent they will all go to help luffy against kaido. Just like thriller bark. To say only zoro will go to kaido just proves you have an agenda

Kaido one shotted G4 Luffy and now Kinemon tanks a COC infused attack lol
It’s completely unreasonable... truly...

Like you can even go to skypea and see the easiest example... Enel lightening attacks take out Zoro and Sanji and when they wake up... full of bruises and injuries... While we have Kunis Father “Pagaya” wakes up from enel’s attack with ZERO bruises/injuries Lmao

After every straw hat beats their opponent they will all go to help luffy against kaido. Just like thriller bark. To say only zoro will go to kaido just proves you have an agenda
Every Straw Hats go fight Kaido so at least 6 of them die

strawhat are so weak. They don't deserve to fight the mighty Kaidou. 9 shadow is Ashura. :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

✨✨✨𝓘 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓖𝓸 𝓛𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻✨✨✨
Whew, good thing they held back on telling us about Law’s crew rescuing Luffy!! That reveal was so totally worth it for *checks notes* the obvious, boring answer where the main character’s longest running cheerleaders/backup crew happen to be in the right place after he fell from a moving, floating island over a notoriously unpredictable body of water.

To top it off, Momo heard Luffy say he’s gonna beat Kaido...WOW!! Has that ever been said before?? What a moment for the main character of a battle manga to declare he’s gonna win a battle in the manga where he’s the main character!! Talk about dramatic tension, huh??

:pepestrike::beckmoji:

General Duke Hyuo

Check the score, we up on the board

I know you've been here a while lol, even longer than me. I Was just using it to generalise the WG experience.
nooooooo

not that sarcasm sir I'm not going to take it from a veteran.. my apologies of you thought i doubted your experience

but a while for me is just consecutive hours that i have spent here... tho i agree I'm a controversial personality here too..and relatively new.. but damn this baseless bashing is getting out of hand

Nibel

R̵a̵i̵d̵e̵n̵ ̵S̵h̵o̵g̵u̵n̵
Law's crew saving Luffy is not shocking.
What's the problem with this korean leaker. It makes 2 times he think he's funny to don't reveal the entire stuff. But he forgot he's SPOILER provider.

nooooooo

not that sarcasm sir I'm not going to take it from a veteran.. my apologies of you thought i doubted your experience

but a while for me is just consecutive hours that i have spent here... tho i agree I'm a controversial personality here too..and relatively new.. but damn this baseless bashing is getting out of hand
While I do think some of the baseless bashing is just trolling and memes, there are some who take it seriously.:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.