Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying zoro will fight king and join lufffy after are hilarious.

ALL the straw hats will join luffy after they fight their opponents.

The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats who fight kaido when luffy isn’t there.

After every straw hat beats their opponent they will all go to help luffy against kaido. Just like thriller bark. To say only zoro will go to kaido just proves you have an agenda
strawhat are so weak. They don't deserve to fight the mighty Kaidou. 9 shadow is Ashura. :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whew, good thing they held back on telling us about Law’s crew rescuing Luffy!! That reveal was so totally worth it for *checks notes* the obvious, boring answer where the main character’s longest running cheerleaders/backup crew happen to be in the right place after he fell from a moving, floating island over a notoriously unpredictable body of water.

To top it off, Momo heard Luffy say he’s gonna beat Kaido...WOW!! Has that ever been said before?? What a moment for the main character of a battle manga to declare he’s gonna win a battle in the manga where he’s the main character!! Talk about dramatic tension, huh??

:pepestrike::beckmoji:

People saying zoro will fight king and join lufffy after are hilarious.

ALL the straw hats will join luffy after they fight their opponents.

The 9 shadows are the 9 straw hats who fight kaido when luffy isn’t there.

After every straw hat beats their opponent they will all go to help luffy against kaido. Just like thriller bark. To say only zoro will go to kaido just proves you have an agenda

I know you've been here a while lol, even longer than me. I Was just using it to generalise the WG experience.
nooooooo

not that sarcasm sir I'm not going to take it from a veteran.. my apologies of you thought i doubted your experience

but a while for me is just consecutive hours that i have spent here... tho i agree I'm a controversial personality here too..and relatively new.. but damn this baseless bashing is getting out of hand

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Law's crew saving Luffy is not shocking.
What's the problem with this korean leaker. It makes 2 times he think he's funny to don't reveal the entire stuff. But he forgot he's SPOILER provider.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
nooooooo

not that sarcasm sir I'm not going to take it from a veteran.. my apologies of you thought i doubted your experience

but a while for me is just consecutive hours that i have spent here... tho i agree I'm a controversial personality here too..and relatively new.. but damn this baseless bashing is getting out of hand
While I do think some of the baseless bashing is just trolling and memes, there are some who take it seriously.:josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Law's crew saving Luffy is not shocking.
What's the problem with this korean leaker. It makes 2 times he think he's funny to don't reveal the entire stuff. But he forgot he's SPOILER provider.
i think he was hiding it from youtubers who put it on their thumbnails and spoil people who don't wanna be spoiled

Is it just me or kaido is seeming more and more harmless as this arc goes by. He isn't able to bring down even one person and this is supposedly the guy that has the highest AP. Luffy still being conscious is beyond me and kinemon has had the strongest durability feat in this series lol. Not even akainu surviving that whitebeard punch comes close to this stupidity. No wonder kaido and big mom are so unpopular, they haven't been projected as good villains at all. Now I know people here will disagree with me ,but I still think chopper recovering zoro to a 100% after BIG MOMS AND KAIDOS COMBINED ATTACK FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER THUNDER BAGUA is some fucking bullshit. WHERE ARE THE STAKES IN THIS ARC IF EVERYONE GETS HEALED WITHIN AN HOUR. I hate the fact the scabbards are still alive and moving as though they just didn't have a near 10 CHAPTER FUCKING BATTLE with kaido. So fucking ass. ODA PLEASE TAKE A YEAR OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.