Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but King needs to show some another lvl feat if he can give an extreme diff to post rooftop healed Zoro. The experience Zoro had, the COC thing and Enma put Zoro in low top tier so for that King needs to shine af. Expecting a lot from the FM of WSC.
Zoro will not go back to 100% though.

The safest best is that Oda will make the fight hard by having Zoro just healthy enough to fight, but not back to full health.

Of course the other option is to have Zoro being almost ok and truly power up King by giving him CoC attacks for example. But up until now Oda doesn't seem to care enough about King to do that.

Maybe but King needs to show some another lvl feat if he can give an extreme diff to post rooftop healed Zoro. The experience Zoro had, the COC thing and Enma put Zoro in low top tier so for that King needs to shine af. Expecting a lot from the FM of WSC.
Actually King high probably have CoC like Zoro, their haki usage is to transfer sword. I gues King may have one of repututaion sword also. Their clash will be legandary but i wonder just how will zoro heal . Because chopper will not move after MP. If marco comes , who take care of King. on the other hand, after king zoro will be out . Because One epic moment was already given Odens sword.

Well, you know that’s no trouble for me, I’m willing to say that even during the one chapter out of every dozen that isn’t complete nonsense...
Oh. I get what you mean... The reason why people still come back again and again, is because of Oda's absolute brilliant marketing strategy. I've never called Oda Goda because he's writing was never THAT GOOD, but man Oda is brilliant when it comes to marketing.

Oda's marketing strategy is very simple: Oda introduces more mysteries "disguised" as answers for previous mysteries. In 1000th+ chapters Oda hasn't even answered one single question/mystery. Oda introduces one mystery after another, he adds more and more layers of confusion on top of the other, while never answering to the priviuse ones. People who have been with one piece for years and some even decades can't let it go without knowing how will it end. My friend, who also once was a big one piece fan, stopped reading it somewhere in the middle of WCI, but he still asks me what's going on in the story cuz he wants to know how it's going to end.

Luffy has the best fighting spirit. Even when unconscious he is willing to fight Kaido. That’s why EOS he will have the strongest CoC even greater than Rogers
Zoro has best coc, every random fodder were getting spirit broken while just talking to zoro & same random fodder didnt gave a shit about luffy (Monet , Sumo guy, Saboday when he ask dirrection. )

Without even using coc his spirit always stronger more than luffy. His coc god level it even can create illusons

If luffy can ko 100 with coc then zoro will ko 300

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.