Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Yeah this arc is good. Just because this arc didnt follow your headcanon, doest mean its no good
Lol no, this arc is not good. Fake tension all over the place, Kinemon having a fake out death twice in the span of 20 chapters, Luffy getting knocked out 10 times in a single arc, having Sanji run around in a circle for 20 chapters for basically nothing, and not to mention all of the Straw Hat’s fights are currently being offscreened lol.

By the way... how is it possible that Nekumamushi still didn’t arrive on live floor to where Perospero is?

Let’s go back and check serial of events:

- Inuarashi tells scabbards to go ahead and will take care of Jack
- Neku runs with all scabbards... then Shishilian appears and tells him to the wherebouts of Perospero... Neku goes ahead to face him...
- Scabbards still run towards momo... then decide to split... Kinemon and Kiku head to Momo.
- Sanji while running to Momo meat the other group of Izo, Kawamatsu.. who are running randomly
- They run randomly but then Zoro tells them to head to Live Floor...
- Sanji now arrives at live floor before Neku

now I understand Sanji is fast... but he’s carrying Zoro.. and he also is going to Live Floor NOT KNOWING of his supposed role and how he is needed... while Neku is headed there with a straight clear goal, Perospero.. and STILL not arriving
Pretty weird

Well, the reason I think Izo might die is first, because he had the least amount of screen time and second, he has become comfortable with his death. But I guess the most important reason of all, is because Izo has no purpose in the story so far outside of sacrificing himself for sake of his brother and Wano kingdom.
Lol it’s because of those reasons u mentioned that there is no impact for his death Lol
Like why kill a character who isn’t important for people to care about him

Lol no, this arc is not good. Fake tension all over the place, Kinemon having a fake out death twice in the span of 20 chapters, Luffy getting knocked out 10 times in a single arc, having Sanji run around in a circle for 20 chapters for basically nothing, and not to mention all of the Straw Hat’s fights are currently being offscreened lol.
Well, i could elaborate other arc's weakness too, but it will be a waste of time. If u wanna judge something, wait till it finished, especially to people who read for free and complain everything

By the way... how is it possible that Nekumamushi still didn’t arrive on live floor to where Perospero is?

Let’s go back and check serial of events:

- Inuarashi tells scabbards to go ahead and will take care of Jack
- Neku runs with all scabbards... then Shishilian appears and tells him to the wherebouts of Perospero... Neku goes ahead to face him...
- Scabbards still run towards momo... then decide to split... Kinemon and Kiku head to Momo.
- Sanji while running to Momo meat the other group of Izo, Kawamatsu.. who are running randomly
- They run randomly but then Zoro tells them to head to Live Floor...
- Sanji now arrives at live floor before Neku

now I understand Sanji is fast... but he’s carrying Zoro.. and he also is going to Live Floor NOT KNOWING of his supposed role and how he is needed... while Neku is headed there with a straight clear goal, Perospero.. and STILL not arriving
Pretty weird
Wasn't Yamato on the 3rd floor just last chapter and now she's somehow appeared in first floor where Kaido is.

I personally think Marco is there for either Weevil when he shows up... OR Kizaru when marines show up... and both will come in my opinion at one point... but Oda is just delaying it as much as he can.. and he’s occupying Marco now with King temporarily
Weevil is too dumb to climb the waterfall.
Kizaru is probably going to be stopped by Shanks or another powerful character.... he is too op for Marco...especially that Marco is fresh.
King vs Marco started an hour ago...you are literally fighting.

I'm talking about something that is already happening while you are wishing for it to change. That's the difference.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Well, i could elaborate other arc's weakness too, but it will be a waste of time. If u wanna judge something, wait till it finished, especially to people who read for free and complain everything
Just because another arc had weaknesses too, doesn’t make this one any better lol. So I’m not allowed to criticize something until it’s finished? We’re 100+ chapters into this arc and nothing has been good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.