Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It already failed now that Kaido is free and invaders are not fighting him. It may rese again. But it failled now.

Also ZKK is the biggest joke LMAO 😂😂😂
Still conflated as always Tejas Kun. The fact the location switched doesn't implicate the raid failed, the raid changed location and under which headcanon did ZKK end. Let's hear. Defeating doesn't equate Killing. That's basic epistemology.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Exactly which is why pointing out how this was done better before is meaningless because it is still the same.
You may not like this villain but this comes down to personal preference since I just started to really connect with Crocodile in Impel Down/Marine Ford before I had the same feeling I have for Kaido he is just a stepping stone in Luffy's adventure.
All right, well, bully for you, but I expect more from this series after twenty-something years of publication. It’s not whether or not I like Kaido, it’s pointlessly showing the main character losing a fight we all know he’s gonna win. Does it really enhance the experience for you if Luffy gets knocked out nine times but pulls out the W on try number ten? How can the dude who continuously gets his ass handed to him punch someone so hard that THEY don’t get up after the first or second time? It’s fine if the author wants us to suspend our disbelief for this shit, but it’d be nice if he didn’t talk to us like we’re assholes besides the fact...Momo not recognizing a voice he’s heard almost every single day for months in the canon timeline is absurd writing, bar none.

Izo the the one person with LEAST amount of chances to die for me hhhhh
Well, the reason I think Izo might die is first, because he had the least amount of screen time and second, he has become comfortable with his death. But I guess the most important reason of all, is because Izo has no purpose in the story so far outside of sacrificing himself for sake of his brother and Wano kingdom.

Still conflated as always Tejas Kun. The fact the location switched doesn't implicate the raid failed, the raid changed location and under which headcanon did ZKK end. Let's hear. Defeating doesn't equate Killing. That's basic epistemology.
The raid leaders are Luffy and Kinemon. They are both defeated. Raid failed. Period.

ZKK ended in the manga, the moment Zoro came down from rooftop and his Strongest Attack, Asura got no sold.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
All right, well, bully for you, but I expect more from this series after twenty-something years of publication. It’s not whether or not I like Kaido, it’s pointlessly showing the main character losing a fight we all know he’s gonna win. Does it really enhance the experience for you if Luffy gets knocked out nine times but pulls out the W on try number ten? How can the dude who continuously gets his ass handed to him punch someone so hard that THEY don’t get up after the first or second time? It’s fine if the author wants us to suspend our disbelief for this shit, but it’d be nice if he didn’t talk to us like we’re assholes besides the fact...Momo not recognizing a voice he’s heard almost every single day for months in the canon timeline is absurd writing, bar none.
It’s typical Oda and his fake tension bullshit. He thinks having Luffy getting KO’d for the 10th time in the same arc puts his audience at the edge of their seats for some reason. At this point it’s just dragging the plot...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The raid leaders are Luffy and Kinemon. They are both defeated. Raid failed. Period.

ZKK ended in the manga, the moment Zoro came down from rooftop and his Strongest Attack, Asura got no sold.
Luffy is not necessarily defeated. He will probably come back soon, the manga is heavily hinting that. Being out for a while is not exactly the same as a defeat don't you believe. Also it doesn't matter who the leaders are.

ZKK is not dead. There are a multimyriad of reasons to infer so. Should I elencate.

Status
Not open for further replies.