Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as all the characters are immortal, even the fodder side characters, when will this arc actually end? You hit them, they sit down for a few minutes and then they're back up, Dressrosing around again in no time! Characters have survived high end attacks from Yonkos and been running around again shortly after. So what will be the actual end point of this arc? Both the enemies and the allies, strong and weak, have zombie endurance. Will this just last long enough until Oda decides he's milked this shitty arc for every measly yen it's worth?

and your statement is telling me that you dont know everyone's perspective is different and someone can have completely different list because it is subjective opinion.
Subjective or not, your reasons can be good or bad.

The issue is that like, there are so many other series that like, objectively, do fights and hype better than One Piece. Rating Wano highly when all it has are fights and hype is kinda bizarre since that’s not what makes One Piece good.

Last edited:
Because Oda!!! I don't expect Oda to kill anyone meaningful in this arc, the important characters are protected by Oda, he's not killing them. I mean, who is he going to kill in order to make an impact?
  1. "Momonoske" no fucking way
  2. "Scabbards" maybe Izo at best
  3. "Yamato" obviously not, and nobody cares about her lol.
  4. "Hoyagoro" maybe, but nobody cares about him either.
I don’t expect there to be death as a starter but if it was up to me...I would kill off:

- Kidd (cause Law is too much overused by fans, so Kidd can be a shocker one) (also a death from supernova)

- Otama (a kids death is always hurtful) this death can be impactful the most on Luffy for her connection to Ace... and Otama too made connection to the two most emotional characters, Usopp and Nami.. so it can get very emotional and sell it out for us fans

- Hiyori (because Momo is vital for future events, also women’s death is always pittied by fans) her death is meant to drive scabbards even more crazy. And meant to drive Momo to go crazy too... not to mention her connection to Zoro, and Sanji’s interest in women in general...

- Finally Denjiro... cause spies always end up dying... also he’s among the favs in scabbards... and he’s like Kinemon’s right hand where he may sacrifice himself for Kinemon to stay alive to be able to meet his wife in future...

And that’s about it...

but generaly I don’t believe any will die anyway

I don’t expect there to be death as a starter but if it was up to me...I would kill off:

- Kidd (cause Law is too much overused by fans, so Kidd can be a shocker one) (also a death from supernova)

- Otama (a kids death is always hurtful) this death can be impactful the most on Luffy for her connection to Ace... and Otama too made connection to the two most emotional characters, Usopp and Nami.. so it can get very emotional and sell it out for us fans

- Hiyori (because Momo is vital for future events, also women’s death is always pittied by fans) her death is meant to drive scabbards even more crazy. And meant to drive Momo to go crazy too... not to mention her connection to Zoro, and Sanji’s interest in women in general...

- Finally Denjiro... cause spies always end up dying... also he’s among the favs in scabbards... and he’s like Kinemon’s right hand where he may sacrifice himself for Kinemon to stay alive to be able to meet his wife in future...

And that’s about it...

but generaly I don’t believe any will die anyway
That's the entire point, Oda will never kill those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.